Can't see XBox Live on my Lumia 800

Nerazzurri_KZ

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi, guys! Hope you are all doing well.

I am an owner of a wonderful Nokia Lumia 800. I am having a problem with XBox Live, so I hope you guys can help me with it.

The thing is that I cannot see it on my phone. I go to games and there is nothing but only games I downloaded.

If there is anyone who had encountered and solved this problem, please, share your experience with me. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you guys. Enjoy your Windows Phone!!!

MikeInBA

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site

I am an owner of a wonderful Nokia Lumia 800. I am having a problem with XBox Live, so I hope you guys can help me with it.

The thing is that I cannot see it on my phone. I go to games and there is nothing but only games I downloaded.

If there is anyone who had encountered and solved this problem, please, share your experience with me. I would really appreciate it.

Could you clarify? I tried plugging my 900 in to my xbox and it didnt recognize it. Was hoping it would behave like my digital camera and let me dispaly the photos.

kurotsuki

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site

Same as mine. My suspect is that my region didn't supported by xbox live.

In my case, at first, my gamertag region is set to US and xbox live is appeared along with xbox live games. After I requesting support to remove that gamertag and create new gamertag for my region (which is ID), that xbox live is missing, along with xbox live games. I don't mind with that though, except a dangling question, does that xbox live games automatically uninstalled? If not, how can I uninstall it?

Shiroi

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm afraid your country is not supported. Well, same problem here in the Philippines. It sucks. I hope Microsoft does something about this soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb