What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Too

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I am a Mass Effect nut, so surprise surprise, the original Mass Effect. I am playing a character call Susan (after Susan Ivanova) and for the first time as an adept.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
OK who wants a free copy of Borderlands 2? I have an extra copy to give away. PM me your steam id pls. Thanks.

[UPDATE] OK Borderlands 2 game has been claimed. Have fun!

Last edited:

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I added gedzum fine.

But it seems that if his profile is not "public", I cannot find and add him through the Steam app. I can add David Best though because his profile is public. I also had to make my profile public just now to allow someone else to locate and add me so I can sent the Borderlands game. Maybe its a Steam app bug. I'll try to use the Steam web site instead later when I remember WTH is my Steam password.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
But it seems that if his profile is not "public", I cannot find and add him through the Steam app. I can add David Best though because his profile is public. I also had to make my profile public just now to allow someone else to locate and add me so I can sent the Borderlands game. Maybe its a Steam app bug. I'll try to use the Steam web site instead later when I remember WTH is my Steam password.

I added him through the website, I couldn't found gedzum on the app.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Any Stream members here play Torchlight II or wants to? You can go vote within the next 5 hours to have Torchlight II for sale at $5 (75% off) at the Store. At $5 I can afford to get my friend a copy. Please help vote and I'll promise to get an extra copy to give away to the WP community as well. You also seem to get free cards if you vote a couple of times. Thanks.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about that guys. Forgot I set it to private long time ago. Should be visible now. @Bigpaddy, I didn't get the request. I also searched for you and there's a lot of Bigpaddy's lol

I have Torchlight II. I also voted for it again anyway

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about that guys. Forgot I set it to private long time ago. Should be visible now. @Bigpaddy, I didn't get the request. I also searched for you and there's a lot of Bigpaddy's lol

I have Torchlight II. I also voted for it again anyway

It bigpaddy009 and that strange.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Free copy of Torchlight II up for grabs! First to PM me your Steam id wins it!

[UPDATE] Free copy taken. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Cornbean7077

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
At the moment, I've been playing borderlands 2 nonstop since I got the game and season pass for $15 from the green man gaming deal last week. So much fun :p I just bought tomb raider today so will try that out, I've heard good things about it. And a little LFD2 here and there. Anyone can add me if they want:

cornbean7077

:D

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Still going through Civ V BNW. I love trolling the other Civs in the World Congress. The Greeks settled a city near me and I politely requested they stop. Well what do you know they proceed to settle another one near me and that was it. Declaration of War and subsequently, I shot down whatever policies they wanted enacted in congress. The anger was hilarious.

Also playing through Reus. Fantastic little game. It's like Civ and a God game fused. Still trying to learn all the aspects to it, but it's really enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers