What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I managed to fix my stuttering issue with Deus Ex Human Revolution. Had to change one entry in the registry but so far, so good. Going to see about doing another playthrough. I've also been playing Torchlight 2 again. Trying another hardcore playthrough after I messed up my last one.

I started playing Outlast last night and it's a freaky freaky game. I actually had a couple of "jump out of my seat" moments.

I think I saw that game on a news pop up on steam. It certainly does look like a creepy game.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Been a while since I posted here, so I'll say I picked up Saints Row 3: Full package. Having quite the blast with this game. Random crazy fun. Giving me some good laughs so I'm really liking this game so far. I'm having flickering issues on the higher graphical settings which is a let down, so I got to find a fix for that.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Been playing a bit of Metro Last Light. The atmosphere in this game is outstanding. Walking down dark, monster infested corridors and hearing them scurry around is creepy. Also, the gunplay is a nice improvement over 2033. I liking this game quite a bit.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm working on Dishonored...slowly. My cousin took my wired controller to play some stupid Psychonauts garbage, so I can't play right now (don't like it with mouse and keyboard). I was also working on Poker Night 2, but the same controller loss is messing with that (and I generally got bored of it). I pikced up Last Light during the holiday sale, but I have to finish Dishonored, get my friend to re-enable his Steam sharing on my PC, then I'll bum Metro 2033 off of him and play it before getting to Last Light.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I honestly think there's something wrong with me lol. I'm currently playing BF4 and some GW2 and Bioshock Infinite but I have a tonne of games I want to play - Titanfall, Batman Origins, Tomb Raider, Metro Last Light as well as finishing my run through of the Mass Effect series (currently on 2) and I really want to replay Deus Ex Human Revolution stealth run - I have all of these titles but I find myself watching youtube videos for FPS's to get tips to compete better.

Darnit!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I honestly think there's something wrong with me lol. I'm currently playing BF4 and some GW2 and Bioshock Infinite but I have a tonne of games I want to play - Titanfall, Batman Origins, Tomb Raider, Metro Last Light as well as finishing my run through of the Mass Effect series (currently on 2) and I really want to replay Deus Ex Human Revolution stealth run - I have all of these titles but I find myself watching youtube videos for FPS's to get tips to compete better.

Darnit!

Hey thanks for the sticky! In all my forum life I think this is my first one lol.

That's quite a gaming backlog you have there! Good luck with that haha. Not sure if I can recommend a stealth run in Deus Ex HR. Will you be going after the one where you don't set off any alarms? That's the last one I have left to do to get 100% but somewhere I keep messing up. It's a fun game though, one of my personal favourites. Oh and you got BF4. How are you finding it?

I've been playing a bit of the Titnafall beta, Metro Last Light and some Torchlight 2 every now and then. Assignments are coming thick and fast now so I haven't had much time to game recently.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to get the achievement for no violence or stealth whatever it's called in Deus ex Human Revolution.

BF4 is fairly good, the graphics are really pushing the bar and so far I haven't really had any noticeable netcode or balance problems, so I think its a good time to join, I'm enjoying the new second assault dlc too.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to get the achievement for no violence or stealth whatever it's called in Deus ex Human Revolution.

BF4 is fairly good, the graphics are really pushing the bar and so far I haven't really had any noticeable netcode or balance problems, so I think its a good time to join, I'm enjoying the new second assault dlc too.

The no violence one is not so bad. You could probably go for both of those challenges in one playthrough. The no violence playthrough or no lethal kills is actually not so bad. The takedowns in that game are good fun.

BF4 was tempting for me for a while, especially when I see some of the gameplay. I decided to get Titanfall though. I feel like it is a game I can jump into for a quick round or two and leave satisfied.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Still playing Diablo 3. Finally got the PTR to install (kept getting stuck after the bar was about 1mm full). I don't know if I'm disappointed or just not used to the changes in patch 2.0.x.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I completed Metro Last Light the other day (would have been convenient if I completed it Last Night /lame joke). Really enjoyed the experience and the atmosphere. The last battle is pretty intense. I kept messing up at first though because I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to get back on some Fallout New Vegas. I am downloading some mods now to try out. Fingers crossed it all works ok.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for that game to hit a MAJOR sale for the Ultimate Edition on Steam.

Until then, I've played a little Monaco (from the Humble Bundle), a little Dishonored, and some Dark Souls (only for 20 minutes or so).

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I picked up the Ultimate Edition when it was 75% off a while back. I've put in quite a bit of time in to it. It's been an enjoyable experience with the ways you can play the game and the choices you can make. Played thorough it twice without mods, so I thought I'd try some out this time around.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So once again the games have changed. I'm now playing Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn (for anyone wanting to join me, I'm on Shiva, which is on the Chaos datacentre, an I'm known as Nomfur Farredzasyn). Lovely MMORPG. Recommended to me by a friend. And we're also planning to make our own "Free Company" (think Guilds off WoW).

For anyone interested, here is the link on steam. FINAL FANTASY? XIV: A Realm Reborn on Steam

Last edited:

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh man I haven't played a Final Fantasy game since X. I liked that game and put quite a bit of time in it.

Been continuing my melee game in New Vegas which has been fun. Just got hold of the Gahenna which is like a flaming sword! Can't wait to try it out. Also had a sprinkle of Borderlands 2 and Far Cry 3 coop which is surprisingly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb