What's your favorite game of all-time?

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Elite and Starglider on the ZX Spectrum were fantastic. But for me it is Half Life 2 on the PC. Played it again recently, and it's still unbelievable. Best game of all time, bar none!!!!

LordGreylock

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Nintendo - Double Dribble has to be it for me.

Oh man I spent soooo much time on that game. As for my favorite game, that's tough... I'd say Half Life is up there, and I love the Tempest arcade. Ask me on another day and I may give completely different answers. lol

Andrehvg

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Definitely Portal 2. No other game got me so thrilled throughout the whole experience.
After that, my other all-time favorites are Ocarina of Time, The Last of Us and Fallout 3.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm going back a long ways here. intellivision Baseball. Absolutely simplistic compared to todays standards but it was a fun game.

alex153

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
My favourite game is Fifa series. I hope it will come to windows store in a short period of time!!!

Sent from my GT-I8750 using Tapatalk

nemecek_f

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
"Big games" include CoD Black Ops, Dragon Age 1, Mass Effect series, Bayonetta and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. My favorite mobile games are Cut the Rope, Where's my Water?, Mini Dash and Rayman: Jungle Run.

QilleRz

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
For me, I love tennis so Cross Court Tennis 2 best suite me.

Edit : I mean for WP game though. Didn't notice this thread for general game. XD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923