What's your favorite game of all-time?

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a feeling that a lot of people will be going old school here, but I'd have to say that my favorite game ever is the original Bioshock. To me, that game is practically flawless!

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Legend of zelda ocarina of time nintendo 64......eepppppiiicccc!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW MY 9 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER IS PLAYING IT ON HER 3DS

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
The first Bioshock. I can still enjoy it very much.

I liked the second back then, but find it laborious today, Infinite was okay but made me realize I'm not much of a gamer anymore. I get bored too fast.

Or Half-life 2? Just as great. Or Ocarina of Time? Was incredible on the N64, still play it on the 3DS.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Ohh man. This is so hard for me because I love so many games. But I think it'd have to be between Final Fantasy IV, VI, and Chrono Trigger. So hard to choose. Lol but I'm leaning more towards chrono trigger I think.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After some thought im going to have to post three games

Syndicate - PC
Dungeon Keeper 2 - PC
Steel Battalion - Xbox (Still have my Xbox and the 120 button controller just to play on this game)

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
The first Bioshock. I can still enjoy it very much.

I liked the second back then, but find it laborious today, Infinite was okay but made me realize I'm not much of a gamer anymore. I get bored too fast.

Or Half-life 2? Just as great. Or Ocarina of Time? Was incredible on the N64, still play it on the 3DS.

I came to that sad realization after playing Assassin's Creed III. Though I must say, I did enjoy Bioshock Infinite quite a bit.

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I have to go with two games since I love them so much: the original Deus Ex and System Shock 2. I'm a sucker for FPS/RPG combos and those two are great. If you guys love Bioshock be sure to check out System Shock 2. When I first played the original Bioshock I couldn't figure out why I was underwhelmed by it when everyone else in the world seemed to love it. Then I realized it was because I had played SS2 (SS2 is basically the predecessor to Bioshock). Not saying Bioshock is bad, I just like SS2 better in every way (except for graphics of course, it is like 10 years older).

Jaskys

Banned
Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Favourite game of all time? Don't remember any :/...
At the moment my favourites are Arma 3 and Counter strike GO.

Oh and remembered the golden game of my childhood, Crash Bandicoot.
Thanks for reminding me BigPaddy :cool:!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb