What's your favorite game of all-time?

Trevor Halsey

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Now you're talking. Old-school arcades and pinballs are the best. Don't get me started on pinball... :p
I have to say Empire Interactive's ProPinball series. I love ALL their games. Original mechanics and things of that nature. Whats bad is that Zen Studio's game can't scratch that itch that Fantastic Journey gave me. Besides that, the Windows8 game feels too much like a video game, ProPinball just handled like a real table.
I still occasionally get to play a James Bond pinball table after I visit my local bowling alley.

I almost could pick just one game as my favorite, it would have to be between Monster Truck Madness 2 or SimCity 4 Deluxe.
A close runner up would be the Streets of SimCity (whenever it wouldn't crash.:amaze:)

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hmm... I'm not sure if I could choose any ONE game as my favorite since they all are so different and special in their own way. I like how one poster put the top games of theirs for a console...

But, if I had to choose 'one' game that really stands out, it'd be Command and Conquer - specifically Red Alert. Man, I loved those games. Only limited by how much money you had. Massive tank rushes against your opponent

But, there are so many great games from the past - Battletoads, Mega Man X, A Link to the Past, XCOM UFO Defense, Doom, Goldeneye, and more.

We've been lucky to play some pretty fantastic games.

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
This is so hard to answer. I have to give them by genre.

Favorite RPG: Fallout 3.
This game is easily top 5 all time for me. To top it off, the soundtrack of old vintage songs really hit it out of the park for me.

Favorite Shooter: Halo

Favorite Multiplayer: tie between COD MW2 and Halo 3

Favorite Survival/Horror: DeadSpace 2

Favorite RTS: Star Craft 2

Favorite MMO: Star Wars The Old Republic

Favorite Platformer: Super Mario Bros

Favorite Series: Mass Effect

misstyrion

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Easy, I'm a Gears of War girl.
(3rd person shooter)
Have played all of them, but started our with GOW2.
Yeah, it has a lot glitches in the game and horrible host, but I became so addicted from day one haha.
Originally got me into Xbox to begin with, and been playing for 3 years now.

But Halo, COD and recently some new games have caught my interest. All 1st person shooter though.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Even though I find the latest GTA absolutely fantastic and mind blowing, the game that I have always regarded as my favourite is Metal Gear Solid for the original Playstation. I just remember buying it at the time and had never played anything like it. Always loved that game.

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Some have already said the MGS series, though I always flip flop between MGS1 and MGS2. Thoguh I will say another game that gave me a total Mind F- was Killer7. On rail shooter and not necessarily focused on gameplay as much as the messages hidden underneath the game about the government/politicians.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Even though I find the latest GTA absolutely fantastic and mind blowing, the game that I have always regarded as my favourite is Metal Gear Solid for the original Playstation. I just remember buying it at the time and had never played anything like it. Always loved that game.

"huh? Just a box". Loved that game too. That's another game I put plenty hours in across a number of playthroughs. I have to confess though, I couldn't survive the torture sequence on my own. Got a friend to do it for me. I know, I'm terrible :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans