Looking for a few types of games on W8.

Scar04c

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
So, I noticed there's no Windows 8 games forum, so I figured this would be the best place to post this.
I love gaming on my Surface Pro, it handles my Steam games quite well and the ones in the Store seem to generally be pretty fun. However, there are two types of games I'm really looking for from the Store (to be optimized for touch and all that) and I can't seem to find them:

First, a turn based strategy game (like Fire Emblem or FF Tactics). Right now, there's Civ to fill that, but I'd like something more in the vein of those other games.
Second, Lemmings. I've been trying to get Lemmings to run on my Surface for a while now, and I can't manage it to run properly. I had it going the other day, but the screen was far too small, and even if Full-Screened, it would be the same size, but with a whole lot of black borders around it. So, if anyone knows how to get Lemmings to run (any version, really, but preferably the original) or if there's a game in the store that's a good ripoff, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks all!
-- Scar

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if you've tried it already, but Skulls of the Shogun might be worth a look. Here's a vid that might help:

?–? WTF Is... - Skulls of the Shogun ? - YouTube

I haven't played it myself, but when I saw that vid, it got me interested. Might be something I get myself when I get a Win8 device.

Not too sure what to say about your second issue though, sorry.