Dead Rising 3 Gameplay

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
For those with XBOX Live Gold - Go and download Dead Rising 2 for free until the end of the month. So much fun.

I cannot believe how much more crisp, smooth, and better looking Dead Rising 3 looks over 2. Wow.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
From Gamescom. Looks fun. Finally a chance to live out my Street Sharks fantasy! :grin:

Dead Rising 3 Demo - Gamescom 2013 - IGN Video

Pimp Your Ride in Dead Rising 3 - IGN

Yea, the graphics look awsome and well detailed but, I have been playing the free (Games with Gold) Dead Rising 2, and I'm not finding it as much fun, just seems like the same thing over and over. It almost seems like the first one (I picked up the first one on release a long time ago). I guess this one I will wait for the reviews or wait till I can find it used on ebay for like $20 or so.

It's not on my list of the first games to pick up for the Xbox one, as I am a little disapointed in part 2...but, no question, it looks pretty..

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently further along in Dead Rising 2 than I ever was in Dead Rising.

Really enjoy these games :). DR2 is immensely better than DR for one distinct reason - No Otto and the automatically answering of his calls to you. Wow.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Dead Rising 3 map released.

image_36700_thumb_wide620.jpg

The two smaller maps on the left are from the first 2 games. Just goes to show how much more they can pack in on the Xbox One

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077