Madden 25

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Looking to see if anyone else out there is playing around in Madden this year. I bought it for the NFL Ticket and I am enjoying my time in it so far. I play in the Madden Ultimate Team mode a lot, I love collecting cards so it is right up my alley. Hoping someone else in here has it and is willing to help trade with me :)

I'm on the 360.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought it for Sunday Ticket as well. I haven't bought a Madden game in years (2005 or 2006). I turned on the game, looked at the ridiculous starting menu and shut it off. Too many darn options and modes.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to play Madden again. It's been a long time but I don't have a current gen console at the moment. I kinda miss playing it. I enjoyed building up my own team through the draft. Maybe if I can get my hands on an upcoming console I might pick it up.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to play Madden again. It's been a long time but I don't have a current gen console at the moment. I kinda miss playing it. I enjoyed building up my own team through the draft. Maybe if I can get my hands on an upcoming console I might pick it up.

That is where the Madden Ultimate Team is really neat, you build your team up, can allocate the coins you earn to upgrading specific positions but also get "random drops" when you open packs. It is kind of like a Football RPG, haha. Gives you a really neat "control" over how your team is built.

Buying an Xbox One / PS4 to play Madden is...kind of expensive though, haha

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
That is where the Madden Ultimate Team is really neat, you build your team up, can allocate the coins you earn to upgrading specific positions but also get "random drops" when you open packs. It is kind of like a Football RPG, haha. Gives you a really neat "control" over how your team is built.

Buying an Xbox One / PS4 to play Madden is...kind of expensive though, haha

That sounds interesting. You know I like the way you call it a "football RPG". I remember one of the game modes a while back, it was like be a pro mode or something along those lines. The one where you create your player, do your position drills to try and boost your skill attributes and eventually go on to the combine, followed by the draft. I loved that mode. Plus the endorsements and movie lines lol..

If I got a next gen console, I'd definitely be getting other games. Like you said, hell of a price to pay for one game :wink: Perhaps some the other sports titles that aren't on PC like NHL.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
That sounds interesting. You know I like the way you call it a "football RPG". I remember one of the game modes a while back, it was like be a pro mode or something along those lines. The one where you create your player, do your position drills to try and boost your skill attributes and eventually go on to the combine, followed by the draft. I loved that mode. Plus the endorsements and movie lines lol..

If I got a next gen console, I'd definitely be getting other games. Like you said, hell of a price to pay for one game :wink: Perhaps some the other sports titles that aren't on PC like NHL.

yea, they still have the create a player, but I've never found them as progressive... I thought the NCAA one was decent, it felt like you were growing, but never really got into the Madden create a player but it is still there. Best one was the MLB2k though, started in the minors and worked up...every level you jumped up increased your stats but it was tough to keep up with the competition for a bit every time. Last played that like 3 years ago though, haha

I guess it isn't as much an RPG as there isn't one person you collect pieces for and change...so there is no role you are playing...but I am not sure what you would call Pokemon cards as a video game, haha. You collect the players that all have different bonuses and attributes and play them against other player's "decks".

Ndamukong, I chose SUH!!! hahahaha

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I agree, the create a player mode didn't have the same staying power for me compared to the dynasty mode. It was definitely a nice change of pace though. I liked to think of it as a RPG in the sense you could go to the barbers or tatt place, or even select your gear (helmet choice etc.). Man I'm half tempted to bring back my PS2 and try and play it again.

Ndamukong, I chose SUH!!! hahahaha

lol good one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss