Nintendo nds/3ds emulator

Adretheon

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
The idea of playing a game meant for two screens on a phone doesn't sound appealing. Granted, the 3DS does have some nice games that I've yet to play, so it would be nice...but again two screens are needed.

ruronirican

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
just out of curiosity why are you inquiring about an emulator for an active system? you could just purchase the system and games to support the developers of such items...

396shanky

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
If we can play those games on phone than whats the benefit of playing it on their system. Android nd Ios have done it, just only windows are behind.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
3DS is technically impossible at this time. DS is technically possible, just requires a decent hack.

Then again, you're facing technical hurdles.

1. The 3DS has 3D. You can't replicate that on a phone right now.
2. Two screens. If you're on a 1320/1520, that's fine, but something else? Whoa there.
3. The 3DS is roughly as powerful as the cheaper 1st Gen WP8 devices. Ouch.
4. No physical controls. You want them? That's a lot of cash you have to cough up.

Besides, don't pirate. Support the dev whenever possible. If you don't want to, that's your loss.

396shanky

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok no 3ds emulator but still we can have a ds emulator.
I have seen ds emulator on android and ios. Now just want to know is there any developer working on ds emulation for windows phone.
It will be great if someone make it as soon as possible

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Yes guys 3ds emulator is real. Its call citra and he can already run many games but without sound (by now). I create two video guides about this emulator to help people run games.

How to decrypt games and run on citra
[video]watch?v=SV1CP8ktqvY[/video]

How to run pokemon x.
[video]watch?v=k5-ObfuYi2I[/video]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)