Xbox one Game demos at all Microsoft Stores.

Adam Croy

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Just thought I would give everyone the heads up that Microsoft stores are now allowing the Xbox one game demo's at your local MS store. Ive been able to play trials of Forza 5, Kinect sports Rivals, Lococycle, Killer instinct, and a few others..

Check your local store if you want to play.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I might have to check out my local store in San Antonio... Did you happen to take those pics at La Cantera?

Adam Croy

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Took them in San Diego, but called around to other stores and everyone I called had it on demo. A few friends from WA, CA, TX, and VA all went and played. I don't think anyone knows yet, there wasn't a long line and have not seen it on WPcentral, The Verge, Gizmodo, or Endgadget.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
IDK why it won't let me post a picture right now... I deleted my post from yesterday because apparently Tapatalk compress uploaded pics to the point where they are almost useless:(

Anyhow, was at my local MS store and couldn’t get on the Xbox One cause there a couple of kids that wouldn’t get off of it for over 30 min. I guess their parents dropped them off there as a day care??? I wasn’t impressed by the graphics on Killer Instinct. There were jaggies on all the edges of the characters and anything that was small and intricate. After scouring the web, looking at screen shots, I can’t help but wonder if someone set the output of the One to something like 720 or 480, if it will even let you do that, cause the screen shots I’ve seen are night and day difference to what I saw in the store.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos