What games did you pre-order for the xbox one ?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Havent pre-ordered any as im going all digital for this gen. If MS start reinstating the sharing policies later on I want to be able to take full advantage.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Havent pre-ordered any as im going all digital for this gen. If MS start reinstating the sharing policies later on I want to be able to take full advantage.

Amen to that! Now you got me second guessing myself... although I don't think we'll see those policies return until next the next update to these game lines *cough Forza 6

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I think im most excited for xbox fitness. All the launch titles are pretty MEH IMHO. If i had to pick one or 2 it would be DR3 or Forza, i guess.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
So far, just Forza 5. I'm still debating between Ryse, Cod, and DR3, but I'm so conflicted!

Getting Titanfall as soon as its available.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd wait for the launch to attempt a Dead Rising 3 demo. CoD Infinity Ward-style is a joke (and has been for years), and Ghosts seems like the king of the crap hill for them, in that it's getting panned for general suckitude worse than ever. Ryse seems interesting, but mostly for its gore and graphics, while Dead Rising 3 seems like it'd be a great co-op game with a lot of mindless fun. Since you have the serious racer in Forza, I'd go for the game that will give you something crazy to do with friends, but I'd wait for a demo to check if the frame rate's as bad as it sounds.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'd wait for the launch to attempt a Dead Rising 3 demo. CoD Infinity Ward-style is a joke (and has been for years), and Ghosts seems like the king of the crap hill for them, in that it's getting panned for general suckitude worse than ever. Ryse seems interesting, but mostly for its gore and graphics, while Dead Rising 3 seems like it'd be a great co-op game with a lot of mindless fun. Since you have the serious racer in Forza, I'd go for the game that will give you something crazy to do with friends, but I'd wait for a demo to check if the frame rate's as bad as it sounds.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is tired of COD

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I have been tired of COD for years. Everybody tells me each one is better then the last and I believe them and have been tricked for years into buying this crap. I haven't bought the last 2 and I'm proud! :D

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I have been tired of COD for years. Everybody tells me each one is better then the last and I believe them and have been tricked for years into buying this crap. I haven't bought the last 2 and I'm proud! :D

I bought the last one for zombies with friends, that lasted for a couple weeks...

neo9903

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I preordered Forza 5 LE and DR3 Day One. Fifa is included with the Console. I buy the games for Pc if possible (BF4 + Titanfall).

xcheater3161

Banned
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I preordered Forza 5 LE and DR3 Day One. Fifa is included with the Console. I buy the games for Pc if possible (BF4 + Titanfall).

I'm a very social player, so even though I play PC games, I prefer console because of the integrated voice chat. Steam needs integrated voice chat if they want to compete in my opinion. It's one of the reasons Xbox Live was so successful.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm a very social player, so even though I play PC games, I prefer console because of the integrated voice chat. Steam needs integrated voice chat if they want to compete in my opinion. It's one of the reasons Xbox Live was so successful.

It actually does have voice chat integrated to it. But with Steam I guess the problem is that the games arnt played THROUGH Steam. It's nothing but a glorified quick start icon for majority of games. BFs on PC have their own seperate voice chat system I believe, at least in groups.

xcheater3161

Banned
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It actually does have voice chat integrated to it. But with Steam I guess the problem is that the games arnt played THROUGH Steam. It's nothing but a glorified quick start icon for majority of games. BFs on PC have their own seperate voice chat system I believe, at least in groups.

Yeah but it's never seamless like a console. Very rarely do games just let you jump in and start talking. You usually have to configure a voice party or something.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah but it's never seamless like a console. Very rarely do games just let you jump in and start talking. You usually have to configure a voice party or something.

I agree, was just pointing out :p

Typically on PC I just dragged everyone I wanted to actually play with to TeamSpeak :p

xcheater3161

Banned
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I agree, was just pointing out :p

Typically on PC I just dragged everyone I wanted to actually play with to TeamSpeak :p

I just love the social aspect on console. Gear Of War 1 holds my best memories. During each round it was only you and your 3 teammates talking, but in between round, for 10 seconds, both teams got to talk to each other.

Gears Of War to this day is my all time favorite video game for Xbox 360. I have logged more hours on that game more than any game in my life and I still play it to this day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion