What games did you pre-order for the xbox one ?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Did everyone go nuts and order everything or what did you get ? I guess I am dispointed in the Watch Dogs and Titanfall delay, as I was going to order that one and was really looking forward to it.

I got the digial download of Ghosts, so when I get my "one" I will do the $10 upgrade to the Xbox One (I have not started the campain yet, waiting on the One) and Forza 5, I had to have. So just 2 for me...

Just wondering did everyone just get one or 2 games or more ?

Last edited:

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I got the LE of Forza, I've gotten the LE of Forza ever since #3.

Also have Battlefield 4 for my 360 and I am paying the $10 upgrade via Amazon. I also got Madden 25 for the 360 and plan to upgrade that one also.

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Just LE Forza 5. I'm getting battlefield on PC just waiting for the bugs to get fixed. Killer instinct will be a download, and everything else I will wait on.

jkidd01

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm going straight digital download on the One. I'm getting Need for Speed, upgrading Ghosts, and getting Ryse on day one.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
All I know is that I'm getting Titanfall + "another AAA title that hasnt been defined yet".

There's still no release date for Finland, but chances are the console and the other "AAA title" will arrive before the Titanfall.

Apart from that I don't think I'll get any other games for a while, there's Killer Instinct and potentially Spark coming up around that time too, so I hope those keep me entertained for a while.

I'm interested in Ryse, but it's not quite the game I'd dish out 60-70 euros for, but I'm really hoping the "other AAA game" would be Ryse, although I guess it's more likely to be Fifa or Forza..

xboxonthego3

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Battlefield 4 preordered. I plan on downloading Forza 5 day one. I'm also thinking about Dead Rising 3 and or Ryse. I'm hoping their will be demos for them both. The more I see Ryse the cooler it is for me.

hysonmb

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I'm planning to download everything except Madden and that's just because I bought the 360 version and will be doing the $0 upgrade.
It would be nice if they'd allow digital pre-orders so you could pre-load and hopefully lighten the server load when hot titles launch.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Not getting a console for a while, but I'd have a hard time picking something to buy if I did, in all honesty. None of the launch stuff really grabs me. I'd hope for demos of the games to pop up on the marketplace so I could try a few things out. Dead Rising and Ryse are probably the only games I'd consider getting from the launch lineup, but I'm not sold on either of those.

Jeff Merritt1

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I have BF4 pre-ordered through Newegg.com they had a $10 off deal for it. I'm still deciding on 2 more...although it is going to be very easy to D/L them all...scary the thought of it.

testement

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I've pre- ordered Dead Rising and Ryse although I'm looking forward to playing around with the new ui the most especially the snap feature.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
All I know is that I'm getting Titanfall + "another AAA title that hasnt been defined yet".

There's still no release date for Finland, but chances are the console and the other "AAA title" will arrive before the Titanfall.

Apart from that I don't think I'll get any other games for a while, there's Killer Instinct and potentially Spark coming up around that time too, so I hope those keep me entertained for a while.

I'm interested in Ryse, but it's not quite the game I'd dish out 60-70 euros for, but I'm really hoping the "other AAA game" would be Ryse, although I guess it's more likely to be Fifa or Forza..

I wasn't interested in Ryse after E3 but all the reports im seeing are saying its a completely different game now.

I won a twitter competition a little while ago and have been invited to a pre-release launch party on the 20th I'm going to see there if Ryse is worth the purchase.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Not getting a console for a while, but I'd have a hard time picking something to buy if I did, in all honesty. None of the launch stuff really grabs me. I'd hope for demos of the games to pop up on the marketplace so I could try a few things out. Dead Rising and Ryse are probably the only games I'd consider getting from the launch lineup, but I'm not sold on either of those.

How are you going to get a demo for a game on a console you haven't purchased????

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't interested in Ryse after E3 but all the reports im seeing are saying its a completely different game now.

I won a twitter competition a little while ago and have been invited to a pre-release launch party on the 20th I'm going to see there if Ryse is worth the purchase.

I definitely agree. I've got to play Ryse after the overhaul and I really liked the way it seemed and would like to spend more time on it to learn the combat properly (it really isnt your average hack n slash), but still I just can't see myself putting 60-70 euros into that game. Perhaps I'll try to pick one up second hand or something at some point.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I know this'll sounds CRAAAAAZY, but I would play the demos when I got the console. I also said "I'd hope," referring to "I would hope, meaning IF I got the console.

Agreed, I think besides the 2 games I am getting (Forza and Ghosts), I am going to try the demos, I hope everything is available for each game, even if it's just the first level. I can get a real time preview of these games to see what I PLAN/Want to buy.

I will buy some games that I play a lot of digital (Like Ghosts MP I will be playin for a while) but, most games I will be getting via disc, I still have a few issues with digital only games...not to go off topic here but, The download time AND 3 years from now when the game is no longer available, you cant download a game you paid for (like a lot of us have seen on Windows Phone) if you have to replace or nuke your console for a reason.

Still, Ryse is on my radar...Going to try the demo before I jump on the $60 for it...otherwise the release titles are not blowing me away, with the delay of Watch Dogs and Titanfall, I guess I have to hold tight for a while..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)