Xbox one from Microsoft Store Germany

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

This is a thread for anyone pre-ordered from MS DE store.
I ordered mine 16th August and did not have any billing or shipping yet.

Please update if you are in Germany and have your MS store order shipped and when.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Sure it's 22nd same as everywhere else that has a launch this week.
I had the same emails regarding the credit cards will start to be charged from 15th and to check your details, my info is correct but I have not seen any changes to my order.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Sure it's 22nd same as everywhere else that has a launch this week.
I had the same emails regarding the credit cards will start to be charged from 15th and to check your details, my info is correct but I have not seen any changes to my order.

I hope there aren't any problems and you get it on time.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
So do I because I cancelled my back up Amazon order last month worried I would end up with two and no money...also have 4 days off to play it so will be majorly disappointed.
Only been in Germany for a few months and the shops here don't seem to do midnight launches so I am stuck for a backup plan.

Jeff Merritt1

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
My bank notified me of the charges going through...fraud protection, you may want to call MS support about it. I accepted everything and my card was charged. It is now waiting to be shipped over-night via UPS...I am thinking it is going to be here Friday. I doubt MS will let anyone get it early...there has been no change on my shipping status. It is waiting for arrival from MS to be shipped...

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hmm,
Last year I ordered a Surface from MS Store UK and it arrived without me receiving any notification or an update to my order status.
Crossing all fingers.

nuggets473

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, have you been charged for the order yet? You can find out by going to commerce.microsoft.com

My order is still pending (yellow), so i'm a bit worried aswell. They say they will start charging when they start shipping, but several people have had pending charges made on their accounts allready.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I don't know...I am with Deutsche Bank and I can't find anyway to check my credit card online...online banking just shows my normal account.
My status is still the same....

[FONT=wf_SegoeUI]Xbox One Day One[/FONT][FONT=wf_SegoeUI]Price: € 499.99 incl VAT
Quantity: 1
Send Pre-Order before now to get Xbox One on the day of release.

[/FONT]

nuggets473

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
The status will change when recieving the shipping email i think.

Anyway, when you go to commerce.microsoft.com do you have a green status on your payment, or is it still yellow like mine?

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Oooh I did not know about this page...just checked..
Assume this means I have been charged ok.

default_home_trans.png
Fee
Fee 18/11/2013
€ -499.99 EUR

There is more options on another page..I can sleep tonight.
18/11/2013
Fee
Fee

Mastercard: xxxxxxxx
€ -499.99 EUR

nuggets473

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Mine still shows yellow (pending). I have no idea why. Everyone else seems to have been charged now.

It's like they don't want my money, or they forgot my order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon