Want to get an Xbox One? You can get it!

EBynum

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the same email. The "Learn More" link takes you directly to the Day One edition page. I'm in CA, so looks like I'll be setting my alarm for 5 am. :wink: And to think I had pre-ordered one when pre-orders first started as a Christmas gift for my husband, but he seemed so disinterested in it, I cancelled the pre-order. Now he's interested... Figures.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I got the same email. The "Learn More" link takes you directly to the Day One edition page. I'm in CA, so looks like I'll be setting my alarm for 5 am. :wink: And to think I had pre-ordered one when pre-orders first started as a Christmas gift for my husband, but he seemed so disinterested in it, I cancelled the pre-order. Now he's interested... Figures.

I ordered my standard edition already, and I'm fine with that. The Day One isn't something I want to lose 2 hours of sleep for.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
i got the best GF, shes getting it for me since im strapped for cash till next month. Only bad thing is now she gets to control it until i pay her back :p

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I made sure my One-Click buy settings were setup.. I'd click on the pre-order button... it would give me a page error, or say it was out of stock... I would refresh and try again... Eventually it worked!

Wife isn't very happy, but I am. :)

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I made sure my One-Click buy settings were setup.. I'd click on the pre-order button... it would give me a page error, or say it was out of stock... I would refresh and try again... Eventually it worked!

Wife isn't very happy, but I am. :)

One click was my saving grace too. tho it did ad one day shipping for $8. i decided to leave it mby this means ill get it earlier in the day.

The preorder button went away, but the "more buying options" still had it listed, hit the one click buy and it was ordered.

thanks for the heads up =D

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
One click was my saving grace too. tho it did ad one day shipping for $8. i decided to leave it mby this means ill get it earlier in the day.

The preorder button went away, but the "more buying options" still had it listed, hit the one click buy and it was ordered.

thanks for the heads up =D

I'm not sure when we are actually going to get it. It says between November 27th and December 3rd. I'm hoping it's a placeholder date, but to be honest, it's not like I can complain having waited this long to pre-order.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb