Microsoft confirms PS4 can be connected to Xbox One

Polychrome

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Apparently this *doesn't* work. Silly Sony used HDCP encoding on the gameplay on the PS4. XD

Do I smell jealously that they didn't think of it first?

Kotaku had fun hooking the WiiU into it though.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The reviews are showing some definite lag over the HDMI Input though, so you probably won't actually want to do this.

It depends on the game you do it with. If it's online, of course not. If you're playing a turn-based game or something, the issues shouldn't matter. I've recently been playing MLB Front Office Manager on my 360, and it's basically 100% menu navigation in that game, so input lag's not a real problem.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I would love to know the real world lag that this causes. I know the Xbox one is NOT a DVR so there is no buffering involved. Would someone actually connect a Xbox 360 to it and play COD Multiplayer with knowing there might be a millisecond lag that could case the difference of Kill or be Killed...

No question, it would save a input on my HDMI switch that I am already out of ports on with connecting the xbox one(I was thinking about buying a larger one) and a WiiU I picked up for almost nothing last week...(Need to play Super Mario land 3D)

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Can I have the link to the Wii U? o_O

They don't have a video of it, just the image:

original.jpg

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
If the PS4 runs smoothly passing through an XB1 I'd think there will be a small update to take care of that pesky problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion