Reviews for the Xbox One on Amazon?Not so good

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Most of these are complete lies just to make it have lower stars, and probably made by Sony zealots, but if you want to see these "reviews", take a look. What a joke.

ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1385130717.277049.jpg

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
They're not verified, unlike the many 1-star PS4 reviews that were, so its all a bunch of nonsense. I wouldn't worry about it ;)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
The disc drive seems to be the most common or problems judging from many forums. Then I've heard some of the green boot screens being stuck there forever, but the disc drive seems to be a far more common problem.

I recall PS4 had some troubles with the disc drive too? Although a bit different kinda issues.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Yawn its like flagship cell phone launches people were going on every which site for some top android phones earlier this year giving them one star just because of the manufacturer.....its nothing to worry about....im sure some people thought this would be the second coming to well whatever! But hey its an entertainment system! Once I beat the new batman and GTA 5 and the hype slows down I'll grab one and honestly probably a ps4! That's a course if the money is there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa