Lifetime Gold? :O

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft gives highest Gamerscore holder first lifetime Xbox Live Gold membership - Neowin

I guess gaming does pay off. Unless he's using an achievement unlocker.

He/she can't use a "achievement unlocker" the moment MS finds about it, their gamer score gets reset to 0. I knew some people who found a loop in a game or 2 and were building up a crazy gamer score (in one week, he went from 6500 to over 40,000), MS found out and everyone involved with it got their score reset to 0. I dont think someone with that level of score would even think of doing that to take a risk like that.

Still very impressive to have a score that large. Only thing is, they must be working in a gaming company (I think he works for IGN). No one who has a life and a normal job could spend the time to build up a score like that unless that is pretty much the only thing you do in life...Even from the release of the Xbox 360 (where they started the Gamer score)

Crazy but, good for him.... Pretty epic if you ask me..

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I saw this guy on Spike TV's Xbox countdown. He was speechless and couldn't believe they would do something like that.

EmceeGeek

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft is very strict about this, and would set someone back to 0 if they even thought they were cheating in any kind of way. A few years ago a friend of mine worked at gamestop, so he had all of the games. They reset his account because they thought he was downloading games illegally. They also did the same to an autistic kid. He was maybe 7 or 8 years old, his mom would buy him games because it kept him focused and he loved to beat his games. They thought the exact same and reset his store; his mom called the news to complain and Microsoft gave him his points back.

But after all of these years and all of that money, Microsoft needed to give this guy some type of award and achievement. That's serious gaming!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos