LFP Black Ops 2 Zombies

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I am looking for some people to play zombies with.

I play online quite often (just about every evening) and I prefer to play zombies mostly. Currently working hard to master the "Origins" map and the furthest I've gotten is round 27. I know how to get all the staffs, upgrade them, get the maxis drone etc. I usually tend to let other people get the staffs because I feel they're not that great anyway, I usually get it when everyone else has got one first.

The reason I am looking for some people to play with, is that when I play on XBL, everyone leaves as soon as they go down! I do try to revive where I can, but this is not always possible as you might know. Sometimes it's better to finish the round to prevent dying yourself and the game ending.

It seems to be more related to these people (probably angry teenagers) actually dying than me reviving or not reviving them. This is because they leave as soon as they die. I hardly ever die and if I do, I stick it out until the game finishes. So when you get to round 20 odd and everyone dies and leaves, you're left on your own. I do tend to continue on my own, but I prefer to play with others. If I wanted to play on my own I would have done so in the first place lol.

So is there anyone here obsessed with zombies (like me), and if so, would you like to play together? If you message me with your gamertag, then I can add you :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah this is the right place and I know what you mean by people leaving, I been on Black Ops and when I went online people came then left immediately.

However I haven't got black ops 2 or an xbox in that case.

I'm sure someone will offer.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have any of the DLC, and I'm not on Black Ops II consistently, but I can help with the non-DLC maps if you need it, whenever I'm online and available. Not much of a Zombies person, but I'm capable on the "shooting a gun" front. My GamerTag is Lil Frier, if you need me.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
WP_20131125_23_51_10_Pro.jpg

Here is a result from a game I played last night. Managed up to round 28 and died purposefully because it was 12:30. Had to get up at 6:30 this morning.

Everyone had left by round 21 of course. 3 of the 8 downs were from having a smoke when the game first started (waiting in the lobby took ages!).

Keith, I wouldn't mind playing Tranzit or any other map you would like to play? Town on survival is quite fun as well, I think I got over round 20 there at some point. Origins is really awesome though, I think its part of the revolutions DLC.

When I saw COD Ghosts as it first came out, I decided I wasn't interested and bought the season pass for BO2 instead. Glad I did that! :)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Ahh probably not a bad call. I've given up on Infinity Ward after being stupid enough to try MW3, which was a total joke. I haven't bought DLC for a game in about 5 years though, when I bought one or two songs on Rock Band 2. Last DLC pack I bought was probably on Halo 3. It's always seemed like a horrible deal. You're doubling the cost of the game, just about, and it's for, what, 10-15 maps? If a game is $60, how can JUST multiplayer maps be $50, when you're not even having to work on stuff like weapons, single-player, or the general game foundation (physics and game engine stuff)? DLC seems like the biggest scam on the planet, so I don't buy it.

That said, it really won't be a matter of "if I want to." I have never cared greatly for Zombies, for whatever reason. Same went for Gears of War's Horde and Halo's Firefight. I don't hate any of them, they're just not my preferred game mode. I certainly have no issues playing it though (never got any of the Achievements in the mode), and I'll help wherever you want or need it.

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I see what you mean. I am the same, this is the first DLC I have bought and I was amazed at the ridiculous pricing (?34.99), but I have found that it has improved my zombies experience. The initial zombies offering on BO2 isn't that great. I do not particularly enjoy the maps available without the DLCs. The new maps are completely worth it in my opinion seeing how much time I spend on zombies. Previously I played the first black ops to death with zombies. Mainly Kino der Toten. But I never bought the DLCs as I believe they are a waste of money as well.

Oh, I love Halo Reach's firefight as well lol :p me and the mrs finished it on the hardest setting on Outlook :) unfortunately she doesn't like zombies, but my kids do! We play together quite often as well and I managed to get them to round 21 on Origins the other day :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills