Xbox One sells 2 million in 18 days

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
We actually have a few web stores that have been ordering from Germany and selling them here, obviously for a higher price (as they pay the retail price themselves, so they need to make a buck too). I'm a bit tempted either trying to get one of those or just ordering from Germany myself, but my preorder bonuses are just so good to pass!

Finland has typically been a stronger country for PS according to stats.. then again personally all my friends have a 360, so go figure :p Probably a matter of 1) Kinect localization 2) meeting demand in bigger markets first.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
The naysayers will call this shipments, not sell through!

Well, this argument wouldn't hold that much value when those naysayers can go check the global availability on the internet themselves. I was checking around Europe yesterday (still burns me wether I should cancel my current preorder and get from UK/Germany, but I'd lose my tasty preorder bonuses!) and I found like.. one place that said it would be delivered by 16th of december. I don't know if it really would've, but still.. :D Everything else was out of stock.

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I expect Sony to announce 3 million sold any day now. I wonder how long it will take MS to sell 3 million after that. I do find these constant sales figure announcements to be ridiculous, but that's the how you play the game. Did Apple start this trend a few years back?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
NPD stands for the National Purchase Diary (or at least used to). Basically it is a group that tracks sales figures for the United States.

They are released every month and are a gauge to see how well something is doing in the united states.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs