Flappy Bird's on board Windows Phone Store now.

mesamit

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
this app is fake....its was showing coding for fun as developer till yesterday now its changed to IG mobile......but if you click more from IG mobile in store....it will list all app from coding for fun.....also on pressing leaderboard icon it wants to share store link of this app in social network you are connected to....

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
No. Lets not. It steals from the developer even taking its name. It demeans the work of the real developer and MS should remove it and we shouldn't participate.

Stealing from a developer who stole all the artwork from Nintendo... So I guess we shouldnt even play the real Flappy Bird then?

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
There was a similar game in beta, it was posted on the forums a little while ago. Called Little Angel. A side scrolling dodger. I think the control method is better than that Flapper bird. The app is not yet in the store, but the developer may welcome more testers.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
There was a similar game in beta, it was posted on the forums a little while ago. Called Little Angel. A side scrolling dodger. I think the control method is better than that Flapper bird. The app is not yet in the store, but the developer may welcome more testers.
True, now something is better than nothing.

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

runesel

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
The flappy game was not planned - but I made it pretty fast since I already had an endless runner in the making. Changed the physics and flying and reskinned. I'll be back to Little Angel soon - but since I have many downloads on Flappy, I though I should put some effort into it before going back :) A new Flappy Bat game mode called 'Maze' is in certification state atm (image).

winter-theme-twitter.png

Rune

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb