The Official "I got the Titanfall Beta Code" Thread

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, people have been getting beta codes! I am so happy I got mine for my Xbox One! I do know some PC users who asked for the PC code got an X1 code, but they are fixing that and that is the only issue right now. Anyways, I'm SO excited to play titanfall early! What about you guys? Did you guys get the code? If so, reply to this thread! If not, it's alright, but you can ask questions that might concern you in getting titanfall when it comes out March.

PREPARE FOR TITANFALL!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BenGutt

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine arrived at 11pm last night, I've had a quick chance to play through the tutorial and a couple of online games.

WOW, I didn't think I'd really enjoy it. I've been playing BF4 a bit lately and that took ages to become enjoyable. From what I've played so far titanfall is frantic. This may happen in other games, but this is the first time I've seen it, when you get killed you get footage of your opponents just before you get off'd. It's an excellent way to see what you did wrong, and what the other player did right.

Looking forward to getting online again later!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind just got my Xbox code! Will my xbox start downloading it if i redeem the code on xbox.com? my fiance is not home to turn it on :p

How big is the download?

coip

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Got mine this morning for Xbox One! Didn't think I'd get one. I wonder how many people signed up and how many people will get codes.

Anyway, the game is awesome. It's not flawless, but it lives up to the hype, in my opinion. Plus, it's still in beta.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I am really worried i claimed my key on the wrong account. And now i have locked myself out of the account that i may have redeemed it on. DOH

and since there is no way of looking at what codes you have claimed online i have to wait until i get home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs