Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm really surprised that there isn't already a thread about this game.
Many people say they are disappointed because of many reasons (AH, the constraint to have a connection to the internet at all times, 'not like D2', loot-system is awful and it's more a pay-to-win game). But I still like leveling my characters and slashing monsters for new equipment.

Now with patch 2.0 (containing Loot / Paragon 2.0) and the elimination of the AH Blizzard is hoping to eradicate some of the big complaints about Diablo 3.
Plus, with the first add-on 'Reaper of Souls' coming out on the 25th of March 2014 there will be new content, a higher level cap and many other changes.

The changes are quite radical (no more Nephalem buff, no more monster power levels (but something similar), new stats and more freedom, changed skills,...) so the game will give you a different experience than before.

I'm quite excited for the new patch and can't wait until the servers are online again (playing in Europe).

Anyone here in the community who still plays it?

sejgiul

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I've tried the demo on my X360 but really disappointed after a 10 year wait from D2. It's nothing like the first two and it's clear Blizzard took a lot from WoW, which I don't like. Maybe I'm just getting too old for gaming though, I'm certainly not as patient as I used to be.

I loved the first Guildwars, and the 2nd is very disappointing too.

Nowadays I play a lot of zombies (Black ops 1 & 2), which I enjoy a lot more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar