article from forbes about Titanfall

pdch

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
So the pro-Sony jackass at Forbes just pooped out this article: Why 'Titanfall' Would Have Been Amazing On PS4 - Forbes

I guess he completely ignores why the devs said it was not possible to run titanfall on ps4: 'Titanfall' developer explains why the game won't be on PS4, and the benefits of Xbox One's cloud | Digital Trends

Check the guys history of pro-ps4 articles going way back, then ask the editors to drop him as a contributor.

PS4 is an amazing console, so is Xbox One (& Wii U). Each have its own specialties, exclusives and fanbase, but what you need to watch out is those people who whine at every news article that comes about these consoles. Ignore them and I guarantee you a peaceful life. :)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I was expecting something much worse. This was a pretty good article. No doubt TF would've been amazing on PS4 and I think he approached it in a pretty reasonable and fair way.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
The last line is a little misleading though. 6 million users wouldn't be able to play the game on the PS4 - but the game is still available on PC and 360 as well. Respawn is still able to reach those gamers...

That Broadcast+ mode does seem cool. it'd be neat to have that in the game. I wonder with the advent of twitch becoming available on the xbox one if that is something that they could patch in or it possibly could be something that would appear (if the Respawn wanted it that is) in a sequel...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos