The Official Titanfall Thread

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
TK's somewhat correct, more like he carries me... I don't record alot so here's one of the high average games I found. Most of time I end around 100ish.
11rahkz.png

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I never play Attrition (trying to get the Pilot Hunter Achievement), so I can't say I remember my typical Attrition score, nor do I record things. Right now, I'm still getting used to the movement in the game a bit, I'm also trying Active Radar Pulse at the moment as well.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I never play Attrition (trying to get the Pilot Hunter Achievement), so I can't say I remember my typical Attrition score, nor do I record things. Right now, I'm still getting used to the movement in the game a bit, I'm also trying Active Radar Pulse at the moment as well.

Well, active radar pulse is pretty much the anti-infantry option and great for that, but I have really hard time giving up cloak, as it's one of the few things you have against titans when you are on foot.

I have a friend that uses stim just about always, although on PC. So I guess they are all viable.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, active radar pulse is pretty much the anti-infantry option and great for that, but I have really hard time giving up cloak, as it's one of the few things you have against titans when you are on foot.

I have a friend that uses stim just about always, although on PC. So I guess they are all viable.

I'm trying ARP because folks were sneaking up on me too much. I used Stim because I liked it to get to titans more than Cloak. I could out-maneuver the titans and run up behind them decently-well, but it's not worth it to get shot in the back by a pilot all the time.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I have a first world problem with this game, it seems I'm too good in a titan. When I get my Stryder ready, it typically lasts very long for me. When it finally dies, I pretty much get 2 kills and it's ready again and then I'm in it for the rest of the match. I really like being a pilot too though, but it's hard to not use the titan when it's ready.. then again I dont like having the Stryder run around by itself cos it dies if someone just looks at it without anyone taking use of it's mobility.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying ARP because folks were sneaking up on me too much. I used Stim because I liked it to get to titans more than Cloak. I could out-maneuver the titans and run up behind them decently-well, but it's not worth it to get shot in the back by a pilot all the time.

ARP seems to confuse me and possibly give me seizures. :smile: Maybe I need to try it more.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
But it resets your challenges and attachments...

Yep, but it's the XBOX Achievement I'm going for. I need to unlock all the weapons and mods for both pilots and titans before I reset so I can get the 50g All The Hardware achievement. Sure I'll be on Gen3 for a while, but I don't really care. Since Gen3 contains the Rail Gun piece, I figured now is the best time to get them all.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
When I say I can't carry in this game, it's because of stuff like this:

Me: 11-5
Teammate 1: 2-6
Teammate 3: 0-7
Teammate 4: 0-10
Teammate 5: 0-10

Pilot kills? Titan kills? Minion kills?

I carry my team every other game, but usually because of base captures and titan dooming.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
That was Pilot Hunter, so that's the K/D for myself and my teammates. 3 guys, 0-27 combined.

You're right, Pilot Hunter and Hardpoint are hardest to Solo so I'll give you that. Add me and everyone else from the add list, most of the time we have some type of party going and if you don't win with some of them at least you have fun!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it was kind of sad that after 2 weeks of playing, I got into my first lobby of people with mics last night. We won most games, until we got put with a guy who was consistently going -15 on his K-D. One of the guys was insane, going things like 20-2 every time. I've got a couple of people added already, but I'll find the rest.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, playing with peeps you can chat with is awesome. Though we have been known to lose concentration on the match when we talk about Windows Phone too much. :excited:

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I've yet to be in a match were people are chatting lol.

None of the Randies talk, and i only have one friend who has the game/ and Xbone so we just party chat.

I hate that you cant talk through loading screens via the game chat.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I've yet to be in a match were people are chatting lol.

None of the Randies talk, and i only have one friend who has the game/ and Xbone so we just party chat.

I hate that you cant talk through loading screens via the game chat.

That's why you need to get in a party with some of us. It's a ton more fun that way, plus you can coordinate some attacks and call for help when a pilot is humping your titan.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate that they let you hear the other team talking. You can't ever get put on a team with them, and you can't talk beyond the minute or so in the lobby, so you're clearly never going to befriend those people. I'd rather just not hear them.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Plasma Railgun...no me gusta. Level 18 and 0 Titan kills.

Yeah.. you just gotta hang in there until you unlock the instant-shot, gets much easier after that. Just try to ninja some Titan doomings from others :p I used the Stryder, the extra mobility was handy for a weapon with a long charge time and high damage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)