The Official Titanfall Thread

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
The 40mm cannon with the triple shot back when you had 21 rounds was pretty awesome.

While I do love the accelerator on the chaingun, I almost wonder if going back to the extended clip would be better. You can really rack up the critical hits that way with the extra accuracy. What to do... what to do....

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
The only reason I personally would consider Extended Mag over Accelerator would be if I had some specific reason to be very much about anti-infantry. I feel even with Accelerator you rack up those criticals at twice the speed anyways :D

With 40mm I preferred extended magazine over the burst though. Killing infantry seemed to become a whole lot harder as the burst seemed to have nonexistant splash damage, while as long as you had it firing single shots you would one shot pilots even if you didn't hit them :p And it wasn't really even that much weaker against titans either to just use single shots.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
For your entertainment. Everybody records their awesome moves, but I thought I'd upload some of my crappy ones from when I sucked more. I somehow managed to suck but still get some kills. Heck it was two back to back 30 seconds clips I pieced together for my suckatude.

[video]http://1drv.ms/1kjbCFt[/video]

EDIT: Hrm, the quality doesn't look that good. Maybe I need to put it on Youtube.

Last edited:

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
What is the best Titan weapon?

Depends.

Versus Titian; If you're accurate, the 40MM w/ extended mags does the most damage, and right behind it is the Quad Rocket w/ rapid fire. If you aim isn't that great then use a Chaingun w/ accelerator or a

Versus Pilots; Chain Gun w/ accelerator is pretty much the goto for CTF & Pilot Hunter. If your feeling really accurate Then you can try your hand at the Quad Rocket w/ rapid fire. For Hardpoint definitely use a Triple Threat w/ extended mags. Clears pilots quick.

Versus Infantry; In attrition use the Arc Cannon w/ no attachments. Hands down the best.

Also I always use Cluster Missile, Electric Smoke, Nuke Eject and Survivor.

Just my 2c then again who am I lol.

Black Lumia

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Depends.

Versus Titian; If you're accurate, the 40MM w/ extended mags does the most damage, and right behind it is the Quad Rocket w/ rapid fire. If you aim isn't that great then use a Chaingun w/ accelerator or a

Versus Pilots; Chain Gun w/ accelerator is pretty much the goto for CTF & Pilot Hunter. If your feeling really accurate Then you can try your hand at the Quad Rocket w/ rapid fire. For Hardpoint definitely use a Triple Threat w/ extended mags. Clears pilots quick.

Versus Infantry; In attrition use the Arc Cannon w/ no attachments. Hands down the best.

Also I always use Cluster Missile, Electric Smoke, Nuke Eject and Survivor.

Just my 2c then again who am I lol.
Thanks!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I like a Stryder with a Chaingun and Accelerator, plus Electric Smoke, Slaved Warheads (the lock-on rockets), Regen Booster, and Big Punch. That last one is great for when you pop Electric Smoke, then have a titan try to walk out of it after you--smack him right back in that stuff.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
So, to redefine my question, what is your favorite titan and pilot loadout?
Atlas Chain Gun w/ Accelerator Cluster Missile & Electric Smoke. Nuclear Ejection & Survivor
CAR SMG w/ Counterweight & RE45 as secondary. Active Camo, Arc Grenades with Enhanced Parkour and Run&Gun kit.

I'll post all my loadouts soon.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Stryder with Chaingun, Accelerator, Cluster Missile, Vortex Shield, Big punch, Regen booster
Stryder with Arc Cannon, Cluster Missile, Particle Wall, Big Punch, Regen booster

Pilot: Carbine with holosight and extended mag, autopistol, mag launcher, satchels (or sometimes arc nades), enhanced parkour kit, dead man's trigger (only with satchels, something else if arc nades)
Occasionally I like to use the LMG and a few other weapons, but most of the things remain the same

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Titan:
Atlas with chaingun with accelerator or extended mag and slaved warheads. Vortex Shield (I might try smoke again,) Regen Booster and Big Titan punch

Pilot
Attrition: CAR SMG with counterweight, auto pistol, Active Camo and satchel charges. Run and Gun kit and Minion detector
Last Titan Standing: Spitfire LMG with Slammer the rest is normal, maybe the Guardian Chip if I want to sneak up and rodeo some Titans. (Been experimenting with that.)
Other types: CAR SMG with counterweight, auto pistol, Active Camo, and satchel charges. Run and Gun kit and Warpfall Transmitter. (I'm experimenting with that, I love crushing Titans)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I've unlocked all the hardware but the stupid game is not giving me the achievement. I'm not happy.

Did you check the Personal Stats -> Overview? It lists all the unlockable stuff so you can see that all meters are full?

Has anyone managed to get the achievement for this yet?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Did you check the Personal Stats -> Overview? It lists all the unlockable stuff so you can see that all meters are full?

Has anyone managed to get the achievement for this yet?

I haven't I guess I can finish it tomorrow if I don't mind not winning lol. I know a few people who did finish it though.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
My new obsession. Using the warpfall thingy to rodeo and crush titans.

I put this short video together from three of them I did last night.

I apologize for the quality. I'm still figuring out how to do it with higher quality.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm stuck. I'm 3 more rail gun kills away from being able to regenerate. (I got them much faster then I thought.. I kinda like it when you have fellow titans next to you laying down fire as well....) However, I still have not officially gotten the All The Hardware achievement. I don't want to regen and potentially lose that achievement and have to do it again, because it wasn't the most exciting thing I've ever done.....

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm stuck. I'm 3 more rail gun kills away from being able to regenerate. (I got them much faster then I thought.. I kinda like it when you have fellow titans next to you laying down fire as well....) However, I still have not officially gotten the All The Hardware achievement. I don't want to regen and potentially lose that achievement and have to do it again, because it wasn't the most exciting thing I've ever done.....

Take small video with Xbox Record Function, screen cap the stat page within TF (that's shows how much you completed on everything) and if its all 100% ill make Respawn aware via Twitter & Forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077