The Official Titanfall Thread

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Well I guess it's time to upgrade my video card... The latest update broke Titanfall for me! (PC) I've been running it at 1080p with high settings just fine on my old GTX 295 card and was just getting ready to buy the new maps, when the latest update killed it. The graphics are all screwy and the game is un-playable. I'm finally going to need some real DX11 hardware.

*sigh* goodbye GTX295.. You were a good card!
Ahh, well I guess an upgrade was due at some time.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Also no offence because I like your informative post and your aggressive attitude, but why did you post all that info in the official Titanfall thread?

Just to say I've not played Titanfall lately because I've been doing those other things. I just haven't felt like going and giving an exasperated sigh at the first-gen babies on my team every time as we get kicked upside the head by reasonably-competent people in CtF or LTS.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Another update and Titanfall is fixed! Don't have to rush out and buy that video card after all!

Thats a good thing. Maybe the update fixed my LAG stream problem as well! In the mean time I'm streaming live right now on the Xbox one!

Twitch.tv/flagztv

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Spent half of today grinding the achievements of the first DLC, since my biggest urge to play these maps specifically was before the achievements existed. I pretty much got all of them now so that I'm ready for the new DLC on friday! :D

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Same as the others, mostly at random. I'm guessing they're tied into challenges as well, but the few I got (maybe 2 or 3) were acquired randomly (or, at least, IDK what I did).

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Just got to try to new maps for the first time, really solid maps! Although 10€ for 3 maps is quite expensive (well, I do have season pass), but I dont mind supporting Respawn cos they offer all other content but maps for free. Also this game really is my favourite online shooter I've ever played, period.

Guest_aotf

Feb 9, 2017
Visit site
Looking back at this topic, it's hilarious to see how fanboys were overselling and hyping this game. It's amazing to see MS fanboys who cared about "exclusives" and didn't care about resolution at that time.
That's because company fanboys are like puppets. Their opinions are based on what a company is currently doing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos