What Are You Playing Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Finished Batman Arkham Asylum GotY yesterday and found everything there is to find (Riddler-stuff, Joker-teeth, etc.). Unfortunately I most likely won't be able to get 100% because there a re a lot of achievements bound to the Challenge mode....not a fan of it.

Started playing Arkham City....not sure if I like it so far. I have to admit I liked the Island scenario and the architecture in Arkham Asylum much more.

Also playing Darksiders again.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Finished Batman: Arkham City and the DLC "Harley Quinn's Revenge" in ~16h.....not sure why this is said to be the best part of the Batman Arkham series. I liked the story in Arkham Asylum better. The explorable area is larger and there is more to do but overall I don't think the praises and the hype are justified.

Heading off to Arkham Origins (which is said to be the least good game of the trilogy).

deansmilk

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Finished Batman Arkham Asylum GotY yesterday and found everything there is to find (Riddler-stuff, Joker-teeth, etc.). Unfortunately I most likely won't be able to get 100% because there a re a lot of achievements bound to the Challenge mode....not a fan of it.

Started playing Arkham City....not sure if I like it so far. I have to admit I liked the Island scenario and the architecture in Arkham Asylum much more.

Also playing Darksiders again.

I still have these in my backlog on the PC. I've started AA, just never picked it up again. It wasn't a bad game from what I played, I just forget I have them, lol. Ughh hate the backlog, lol.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
The Witcher - Enhanced Edition on PC. Not sure if I really like it. The world seems interesting but the controls are terrible (and no controller support). There are also some things that already bug me, like annoying texture pop-ups during the loading/saving screen and there are already various characters spoken by the same voice actor in the first village (German audio). The overemphasis of sex is also annoying (seriously, was everyone in medieval times a ****? both male and female).

Wanted to tackle Deadly Premonition - Director's Cut on PC too but I need to configure it first (even with DPfix it's not really running stable).

Continued Darksiders a few days ago. Kinda lost interest again (not a fan of those portal puzzles in the Black Throne).

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Trying to clear up a load of older X360 titles so currently jumping between Dragon Age: Origins, Transformers: War For Cybertron and the random freebies on Xbox One - Massive Chalice is surprisingly fun.
Waiting on my SO to get home after three weeks away with work so we can resume tackling co-op adventures - Diablo 3, Resident Evil Revelations 2 and of course....LEGO JURASSIC WORLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs