New Xbox One Games coming to E3 2014!

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I will be 100% surprised if we see The Division before Fall 2015, im expecting a Q1 or Q2 2016 release. Last few articles I've read everyone says the game isn't even close to being done.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I will be 100% surprised if we see The Division before Fall 2015, im expecting a Q1 or Q2 2016 release. Last few articles I've read everyone says the game isn't even close to being done.

That's absolutely not going to happen. It wouldn't get delayed 18-24 months without any notice. Mid-2015's the latest I could see it launching, and that would be the pessimistic view.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
That's absolutely not going to happen. It wouldn't get delayed 18-24 months without any notice. Mid-2015's the latest I could see it launching, and that would be the pessimistic view.

I think you forgot that this is ubisoft, and again recent reports from the developers have been: "This game isnt even close". One even said they wish they hadnt said anything about it last E3.

If they dont have a playable gameplay video this E3, i dont expect it until at the earliest Q4 2015.

man i hope im wrong.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Fun fact: My friends that aren't huge gamers know the division as "that one cool game where the guy closes the door".

Last edited:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I think you forgot that this is ubisoft, and again recent reports from the developers have been: "This game isnt even close". One even said they wish they hadnt said anything about it last E3.

If they dont have a playable gameplay video this E3, i dont expect it until at the earliest Q4 2015.

man i hope im wrong.

I've seen nothing alluding to that, and the fact it's Ubisoft doesn't mean anything. I mean, they're the same group who churns out Assassin's Creed every year, and allegedly wants to put out 2 separate stories for that franchise, one for each console. Plus, they're allegedly working on Patriots at the same time, and they're generally putting out a lot of games this year, so I wouldn't say any of that indicates a publisher who is big on delaying things.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
The main ones that I'm waiting for are:

Halo 5
The Division
Destiny

If there's anything about a game in the Mass Effect or Gears of War universes I'll scream like a little girl. ...so basically, it will be a typical morning for me.

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know if Activision is going to have something on the new Skylanders game at E3? My son loves the game and I hoping they'll give out an exclusive figure.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
TESO: I can't stand that they're making you have Gold AND pay $15/month. No game is worth $15/month, especially when they charge you $60 up-front. Once it's F2P in 6-12 months (like every other MMO that thinks it's WoW), I might try it.

Skylanders: I'd imagine so.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The main ones that I'm waiting for are:

Halo 5
The Division
Destiny

If there's anything about a game in the Mass Effect or Gears of War universes I'll scream like a little girl. ...so basically, it will be a typical morning for me.

It was rumored a Gears of War announcement will be at E3 this year. :)

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

Blu3V3nom07

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey so, I have both Xbox One and PS4 by now, and I'ma try and buy 99.5 percent of those multi-platform of those on Xbox One. If I can, Watch Dogs and Destiny are in danger of me buying on PS4. At the last minute, I'ma try to buy on Xbox, but its gonna be real close... :/

I've read that GTA V might get on Xbox One in June, as well as Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead Season 1 & 2, Unreal Tournament, and Mass Effect Trilogy. Hopefully, most of these land on XONE sooner than not.

Anyway, so I'ma try and be and buy on Xbox One, but its gonna be pretty hard with Watch Dogs and Destiny especially, as my friend is gonna try and sly persuade me on PS4. We really need more crazy-outlandish exclusives like Half-Life 3 and Final Fantasy VII Remake to land on XONE.

And Halo 2 Anniversary is my most anticipated this year. I really hope Halo 5 doesn't make it this year. We need an old school game than people want immensely, just crazy exclusive againt PS4's dumb Project Beast. I have both, and we need many we can get at this point. :)
Sunset Overdrive, and Dragon Age: Inquisition are my 2nd and 3rd most anticipated this year, btw. :D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb