New Xbox One Games coming to E3 2014!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! Everyone thinks this year is going to be one of the best years for E3, as MANY games will be announced and demoed. I'm sure we might see footage of upcoming Xbox One games, like Halo and Quantum Break!

Anyways, what are you guys interested in that is coming to the Xbox One? List any cross-platform games that are coming to all current generation of consoles (and PC included, unless its Destiny), cross-platform games that are only on new consoles (and PC), or just Xbox and/or PC exclusives!

Here is the list: Games at E3 2014 - E3 - Electronics Entertainment Expo Wiki Guide - IGN

FYI, the list might not be 100% correct, or might not list all the games.

Sent from my Xbox One using Tapatalk

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Quantum Break is the big one for me. I was intrigued by The Evil Within, until I saw the gameplay footage last night, and realized it's just a crappy zombie game. This year sucks a bit, as there's a GIANT gap of nothingness between Watch Dogs and the fall. I'm hoping to see more Dying Light, and if we're lucky, more about Sunset Overdrive will come. The Division is the big one for me though, that game looks gorgeous. I might get it on PC (unless UPlay is tied in) to get the most out of the visuals. Ubisoft's The Crew would also get my attention, as would a new Forza Horizon (never got to try the first). A new Halo game would obviously be worth checking out, but I doubt it comes in 2014.

I'd also love to see some remake releases. Halo 2 Anniversary has been rumored, though I would rather see them make a big Xbox One collection for the Halo franchise. I also want something similar for Assassin's Creed, as I'd like to play through that franchise in its entirety, but don't want it on PC. The big remake I'd love to see is Kingdom Hearts, since they're finally bringing that to the Xbox. They spread that story out over too many consoles (none of which I own), so I'd need a way to play the predecessors before I could get the new one (not going to go buy a PS3 and a 3DS to catch up on it).

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Quantum Break needs to come out already lol. I mean, it was, like, one of the only games shown off at the Xbox Reveal, and still there's been nothing, but it looks to be amazing, so I'm still excited.

I'm hoping for something more for Halo 5, since all we have for that is a 30 second clip of Chief in the desert and art of..... Something of a city. I've also heard of a Halo 2 anniversary, and since I've lost my version of Halo 2, it would he awesome to be able to play that again. It would be really cool if they made more Halo for the phone.

The Division looks interesting, but I'm still not sure what kind of game it is. Some are saying that its single player, and some are saying it's a mixture of both single and multiplayer, so I'll have to wait for that.

@Keith What's Kingdom hearts? I've heard of it before, but I have no idea what it is.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Quantum Break needs to come out already lol. I mean, it was, like, one of the only games shown off at the Xbox Reveal, and still there's been nothing, but it looks to be amazing, so I'm still excited.

I'm hoping for something more for Halo 5, since all we have for that is a 30 second clip of Chief in the desert and art of..... Something of a city. I've also heard of a Halo 2 anniversary, and since I've lost my version of Halo 2, it would he awesome to be able to play that again. It would be really cool if they made more Halo for the phone.

The Division looks interesting, but I'm still not sure what kind of game it is. Some are saying that its single player, and some are saying it's a mixture of both single and multiplayer, so I'll have to wait for that.

@Keith What's Kingdom hearts? I've heard of it before, but I have no idea what it is.

The Division is an open world multiplayer game. It's pretty damn sweet.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Not really a whole lot I'm looking forward to. Division probably is the biggest thing for me. When I was a bit younger and it was still the GameCube-generation going, me and my friends probably played thousands of hours worth of Wrestlemania, it was easily, hands down the best wrestling game on any console at the time. It's funny cos they were all made by the same company, but PS and Xbox had terrible wrestling games in comparison. I might want a next gen wrestling game, but I'm not sure if I'm too old for that..? :D

Kingdom Come: Deliverance also seems interesting.. you could get the full game for 25usd if you pledged to the project now and that's even for Xbox One (or PS4 or PC).

Well, I'm obviously interested in Halo 5 too, but that still seems so distant.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

The Division: Open-world third-person shooter with multiplayer/co-op (not sure to what extent it is co-op vs. having competitive).

Kingdom Hearts: RPG with Disney/Final Fantasy characters. It's basically the newer style of Final Fantasy games, but in a setting with Disney worlds. You go through the various worlds of Disney movies, like Alice in Wonderland, Tarzan, Nightmare Before Christmas, and all that. I'm not a Final Fantasy person, but my family loves Disney, and those games are awesome (when you have the system to play them on).

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd say if I actually ranked my interest in games, it would be:

1. The Division
2. Halo 5
3. Kingdom Hearts 3
4. Quantum Break
5. Dying Light
6. Forza Horizon 2
7. Sunset Overdrive
8. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
9. The Crew
10. Destiny

There are probably 3-5 others I'm looking at, like Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor, the new Disney Infinity, and Evolve, but I haven't checked in with them much.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Not really a whole lot I'm looking forward to. Division probably is the biggest thing for me. When I was a bit younger and it was still the GameCube-generation going, me and my friends probably played thousands of hours worth of Wrestlemania, it was easily, hands down the best wrestling game on any console at the time. It's funny cos they were all made by the same company, but PS and Xbox had terrible wrestling games in comparison. I might want a next gen wrestling game, but I'm not sure if I'm too old for that..? :D

The closest thing to a wrestling game coming to these consoles is UFC.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I just want Battlefield 4, but with Star wars. Is that too much to ask? Come on DICE....

Yes, too much.

And I only got BF4 because it was pretty cool, and Ghosts sucked (I got Ghosts before BF4, got Ghosts day one when X1 came out). This time, I will probably get AW over BF5.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Yes, too much.

And I only got BF4 because it was pretty cool, and Ghosts sucked (I got Ghosts before BF4, got Ghosts day one when X1 came out). This time, I will probably get AW over BF5.

Lol its not too much because its supposedly in production ;p. Its suppose to be a modern version of Battlefront.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
We better see The Division. RIGHT NOW, it is supposed to arrive late December this year.

Well, there's not actually a release date, it just says "Q4 2014," and that's my problem with all of this. Nothing has a release date right now. OF the games in my top-10, only Call of Duty and Destiny have release dates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb