Halo 5: Guardians

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I imagine they'll have Halo 2's Anniversary announcement, along with the dozen-or-so games releasing in 2014. That, and maybe a Halo 5 trailer. Maybe this was just to get the disappointment that the game is about 18 months away over with before E3. I was hoping Spring 2015 would be the launch area.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I imagine they'll have Halo 2's Anniversary announcement, along with the dozen-or-so games releasing in 2014. That, and maybe a Halo 5 trailer. Maybe this was just to get the disappointment that the game is about 18 months away over with before E3. I was hoping Spring 2015 would be the launch area.

yea, it does appear that to be the case. Plus...they would probably catch hell for 'revealing' the same game two E3s in a row...

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Master Chief Collection for this year. HD Halo 1-4 for X1!!! MS is on a roll. Still 3+ weeks to E3, if this stuff is the appetizers can't wait for the main course!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Master Chief Collection for this year. HD Halo 1-4 for X1!!! MS is on a roll. Still 3+ weeks to E3, if this stuff is the appetizers can't wait for the main course!

That could be pretty sweet, as I've only played CE and that was back in 2002.

minus365

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
main course on E3 will be Forza Horizon 2, Ryse2 CGI trailer; GoW: Lazaurus CGI trailer; Halo2 Anniversary, full remake incl multiplayer; more Quantum Break info with rel date 11/2014; and more I hope.

Would love to see Alan Wake2 unveil

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Well, being that Destiny comes out this September and Halo 5 is scheduled to come out in 2015 - I don't think that's going to happen ;)

Maybe he was talking about the Master Chief Collection? Personally if the Master Chief collection comes out before Destiny and it has robust multiplayer, I might just skip Destiny. I have not been that impressed with the gameplay videos I've watched.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
You know I didn't even think of that. I read it on the wpcentral app... Forgot that the Halo collection was mentioned in this thread. My bad :)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Maybe he was talking about the Master Chief Collection? Personally if the Master Chief collection comes out before Destiny and it has robust multiplayer, I might just skip Destiny. I have not been that impressed with the gameplay videos I've watched.

Same, it looked OK, but not great. I could go for Assault on Zanzibar, though. I miss it.

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Same, it looked OK, but not great. I could go for Assault on Zanzibar, though. I miss it.

Assault on Zanzibar!! YES, YES, YES!!!!

I have to stop getting too excited for the Master Chief Collection... knowing my luck it will just be the 4 single player campaigns and no multiplayer. Don't get me wrong. I'd still probably buy it. :)

smoledman

Banned
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Why is MS taking pre-orders for a 12/31/2015 release? It makes no sense especially for a digital purchase of which there are infinite copies available!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Pre-order copies are a chance to flex the muscle of consumer interest and/or get money from consumers sooner. Pre-orders are now more about a preliminary evaluation of game quality than anything.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Well, often preorders have some exclusive stuff to them, but if MS isnt offering anything (at least yet) then it is indeed silly.

But I wouldnt be surprised if the earliest preorderes got some goodies at some point.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
IMO, they should be aiming for an offer involving getting the collection and Halo 5. $10 off Halo 5 pre-order when you purchase Halo Master Chief Collection or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077