Gta v Pc requirements when ??

GideonTerblanche

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
When do you think rockstar will release the requirements?

Another question is how long did rockstar take to release the pc specs for gta iv i can't remember :[ maybe then we can figure out how long we have to wait the gta v pc requirements! :D

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
When do you think rockstar will release the requirements?

Another question is how long did rockstar take to release the pc specs for gta iv i can't remember :[ maybe then we can figure out how long we have to wait the gta v pc requirements! :D
i cant remember too for gta4
cpu might be core 2 duo or higher.gpu will be mainly hd6570+/GT 530 and ram will be 3gb+(minimum requirements)

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
If you have to ask, your computer cant handle it..... :)

GTA 4 was not very well optimized, if you had a fairly good computer for the time, it ran pretty good (After the first update for GTA4, I thought it was flawless on the PC).

I think GTA4's specs were released about a month before it hit the market. As they are still creating the game, and it's still being tweaked. The final specs needed will be released as they start packaging the product. Expect it about a month or so before the release.

Wish I had the cash to upgrade my PC setup for 4K...and play GTA 5 in 4K....crap that would be epic....think about it...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss