New Release - Gun Frenzy [Windows 8]

WaveLightGames

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know of our new game, Gun Frenzy, that was released yesterday on the Windows 8 store. It's a action shooter with an overhead view and uses mouse / keyboard controls. There are 28 levels and it's a free download with ad support but you can disable ads and purchase a few extras via in-app purchases. It is not a "play to win" title .... I absolutely hate games that require players to pump in money just to win. Perhaps not the most lucrative business philosophy but that's where I and the rest of my team stand on it. So please go ahead and download and let me know what you think. Currently working on porting to Windows RT and Windows Phone!

Gun Frenzy

Here's a screenshot ... I'm working on making a video trailer.

test1.png

test2.png

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Screens look outstanding. And what's better than having one Laura Kroft? Two! Or 4. Depending on your point of view. :)

WaveLightGames

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Thanks ... yep, Lara Croft is definitely the role model of the heroines in my game. :cool:

By the way, I'm a HUGE Luther fan .... love that show to bits. Great Avatar!

WaveLightGames

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Quick update ... I'm working on the Windows Phone port. So far, it's looking great. I've put up a development blow about it in the Windows Phone game forum section.

WaveLightGames

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys,

Quick update ... I'm pushing out an update today that adds a few new features:

1 - Ability to run and shoot at the same time.
2 - Graphics improvements
3 - Bug Fixes

Should be in the store shortly once it goes through certification. Windows phone version will be similarly updated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss