Video Game Logic

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I thought it would be fun to get a bunch of images, quotes etc. on video game logic or just funny game related things in general like images or glitches. Wasn't sure whether to post this in the gamer's lounge section or here. Anyhow, I'll get the ball rolling ;)

gamer-logic-humor-35.jpg
gamer-logic-humor-26.jpg
fun-for-gamers-23.jpg
funny-video-game-photos-33.jpg

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Today I was playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and there's this military base.
Drive around the restricted area (outside the main fenced facility)? Nobody bats an eye.
Stick your bumper a couple inches into an opening in the fence? Everyone loses their minds.

Accidentally bump a cop car? Get shot.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Today I was playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and there's this military base.
Drive around the restricted area (outside the main fenced facility)? Nobody bats an eye.
Stick your bumper a couple inches into an opening in the fence? Everyone loses their minds.

Accidentally bump a cop car? Get shot.

Devcon 5!!!! :p

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
SkyrimLogic-30252.jpg

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It's kinda funny how when you fight someone in a game like Assassin's creed, the rest of the attackers stand aside and wait until you defeated one of their comrades before they attack you. But this usually only bugs me in moves, where the surounding enemies pretend to attack the protagonist and just hit the air and are nowhere near him/her.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital