I want the best Headset for increasing my gamming experience.

techlove16

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I saw a video review of HyperX Cloud Headset and being a gamer I?d love to have a wonderful gaming experience. So I am planning to buy the HyperX Cloud Headset. Please suggest if it is a good choice or not. Where can I buy this...??

Here are its specifications:
Headphones
Frequency response: 15 - 25.000 Hz
Transducer type: Dynamic, Closed ? 53mm Driver
SPL Sound pressure level: 98 ?3 dB
Connection: mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)

Microphone
Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 100 - 12.000 Hz
Connection: mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I am not familiar with this brand I'm afraid. What is your budget? Either way, I'd definitely recommend saving up a bit and spending some decent amount of money if you truly want a wonderful experience. I spent a bunch of money on some Corsair gaming headset and the sound just didn't seem natural. Ended up spending more to pick up proper headphones (Audio Technica M50X) and the difference was incredible. If you absolutely need a mic, then you could perhaps pick up a clip on mic of your choice.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
You didn't mention where you live, but here in the US, Amazon offers this headset for 50% off ($75 instead of $150). The listing includes several reviews and Q&As.

Amazon.com: Kingston Technology HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset, Black (KHX-H3CL/WR): Computers & Accessories

You might also want to look at the Logitech G230. Half the price, also with very good reviews, similar specs (better in some). I just got a pair of these for my gamer daughter (WoW, several on Steam).

Amazon.com: Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset: Electronics

Price does not always define quality. When looking for a pair of lightweight Bluetooth cans, I passed on the Beats, Bose, Sennheisers, etc. because they were all too heavy. Browsing around Amazon, I found a pair called RaveTouch by White Label. Yeah, I'd never heard of them either. But they have NFC pairing with my Lumia 920 (tap my phone to the right can), swipe control for volume, pause, and track changing (just tap or swipe the left can), and weigh in at only 5.2 ozs. With mic on board, I can listen to music or Skype. Best of all? $50. I'm not sure they'd get through a gaming marathon though. Better to get a wired pair for that.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
If you can get the new Antlion Modmic and Sennheiser/AKG/Beyerdynamic headphones. The quality is much better than with a gaming headset. But it depends on what you are gaming (PC, XBox, PlayStation).
Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb