Official FIFA Thread!!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
This is long overdue, but I figured I should make a thread for FIFA. This is obviously for FIFA players on Xbox One. What I would like for this thread to accomplish is to get all you FIFA Xbox One players and converse here. We can talk about the current FIFA, the next FIFA, how we do in Ultimate Team and other modes, and most important of all, for us to play friendly (more like intense) matches against one another for fun. If you are a FIFA player on the Xbox One, please post your gamertag down below, along with your country of origin and favorite club or clubs. Even though I live in the United States, let's play FOOTBALL!!

Here is a video I think all of you should watch, showing how football can be very touching.

http://youtu.be/f2B5t9vNG8U

FIFA Players (BE SURE TO ADD ALL THESE PEOPLE AND JOIN THE OFFICIAL WPC PRO CLUB FOR FIFA 15. ALL OF YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVITED TO IT ALREADY!)

​unstoppablekem: GT unstoppablekem. United States, Argentina, FC Barcelona, Seattle Sounders, LA Galaxy

ncxcstud: GT techpastorm. United States, Italy, Napoli, FC Dallas

David Bhullar: GTS kickassonxbox, mysticjatt. Canada, Chelsea

MobileVortex: GT BlindandCynical. United States, Seattle Sounders FC

redserpent7: GT redserpent7. Real Madrid, Germany, Manchester United, Juventus

Pablo Sormi: GT JBauer1983. Lechia Gdansk, Poland

Marty Larsson: GT MartyL7Cfc. Celtic, Ireland

minus365: GT drogbazzzz. Manchester United, Czech Republic, France

Pontifex: GT
bacefabc. Br?ndby IF, Denmark

Gus82: GT GusRivero. Boca Juniors, Argentina

Last edited:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So FIFA has MLS teams in it? I never knew that. I might take up playing it if I join EA Access, but that would only be for the current one; I wouldn't get FIFA 15.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I could give you millions of any currency you like if you will hold the world cup in my local park...........

Sorry folks :angel:

Bob

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
It was a friendly game. I think Bayern played a weakened team. I didn't watch but saw the result.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

I know it was friendly, but still surprised. Bayern scored the first goal, and got cocky, and let the MLS players score against them. If they started ALL of their main players and they tried their hardest, it would be a very big score for Bayern, lol.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
My Ultimate Team rocks! :D

You guys play Ultimate Team?
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140809_02_00_04_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140809_02_00_04_Pro.jpg
    689.5 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20140809_02_00_14_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140809_02_00_14_Pro.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 11

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I did it in Madden in the 2011-2012 edition or something. I really like it, though I can't get over how the concept was dumped by 2K, then EA stole it. I think the features was started in MLB 2K8, then made it 2-3 years before getting cut. It wasn't exactly like Ultimate Team is, but it was pretty close.

I wish they'd have a deal on FIFA 15 like Madden 15 is getting. If so, I'd consider getting it just because it would be so cheap.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I did it in Madden in the 2011-2012 edition or something. I really like it, though I can't get over how the concept was dumped by 2K, then EA stole it. I think the features was started in MLB 2K8, then made it 2-3 years before getting cut. It wasn't exactly like Ultimate Team is, but it was pretty close.

I wish they'd have a deal on FIFA 15 like Madden 15 is getting. If so, I'd consider getting it just because it would be so cheap.

They might add it in EA Access!

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
gamertag: kickassonxbox and mysticjatt (I have two gamertags because the origin account tied with my first gamertag doesn't always work, usually I play on the second one, but I have my ultimate team on the first one)
Fav club: look at the profile pic lol

I might be playing in about 5 hours from now so if anyone wants a serious game let me know :)

Last edited:

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Anyone here saw the MLS All Star Game against Bayern yesterday? I was shocked!
For me the score wasn't as shocking as Pep's behavior. MLS is in the middle of its season so the players are warmed up, Bayern was playing a pre-season friendly where getting fit for the season is a bigger priory than winning the game. But the MLS all stars played well and deserved to win.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
gamertag: kickassonxbox and mysticjatt (I have two gamertags because the origin account tied with my first gamertag doesn't always work, usually I play on the second one, but I have my ultimate team on the first one)

Fav club: look at the profile pic lol

I might be playing in about 5 hours from now so if anyone wants a serious game let me know :)

What GT should we play you on in FIFA?

And I'm going to bed now (went to bed at 6AM and woke up at 10:30AM) so I can't play now. Maybe tomorrow. I'm PST.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
For me the score wasn't as shocking as Pep's behavior. MLS is in the middle of its season so the players are warmed up, Bayern was playing a pre-season friendly where getting fit for the season is a bigger priory than winning the game. But the MLS all stars played well and deserved to win.

Yeah, you're 100% right. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb