Xbox preview invites

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Done loads, and got loads in. If anyone still wants in, follow my first few posts. To those that didn't get in, message me again on Live, I'll give it another go.

Regarding keeping people on the friends list, I tend to take people off if they don't play the same games, and don't appear on the leaderboards (Trials Fusion and others). I also take people off if I don't message/speak to them. Don't be offended. Happy to have people back whenever.

Oh, and thanks for the thanks.

Last edited:

tomlg

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey Peachy001 and anybody else with invites :). Would you be able to also invite me? My gamertag is tomwlg.

Peachy001, I've just added you on Live too.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, of course. The invite offer remains open to anyone, whether WC viewers or not. Key though is that you message me on Live, saves me typing gamertags. When I first put the offer out there I had tons contact me. Massive nightmare to type all their names.

Thanks for messaging me, give me 15 mins. I have to wait until my other half frees herself from the TV.

Nikumba

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Just dropped you a message Peachy from KimbieUK

Do I need to add you in as a friend as well? Or do you do that from your end?

Cheers

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Kenntak is my gamertag. I will put in a good word to santa for you:)

Ok, no worries, but send me a message on Live. Also, have a look at my first post in the thread, has some answers to FAQs. Invites to the preview will continue to be given, and if you don't get in, ask me again.

Good luck.

Kenntak

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Ok, no worries, but send me a message on Live. Also, have a look at my first post in the thread, has some answers to FAQs. Invites to the preview will continue to be given, and if you don't get in, ask me again.

Good luck.

Great! I will send you a new message:)

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Xbox preview invite done. Hope you get in. Feel free to let me know if you get in. I have done around 80 so far, not sure if they all got in, but the majority did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans