Xbox preview invites

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks from me to you and the others in my first post. Helped relieve some of pressure. E3 was big, and the level of interest was huge.

wiederman

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I am also available for invites. Just remember friend me on xbox live and shoot me a message on live GT is wiedergod. I promise I will get back to you and let you know when I submitted the invite. It takes about 3-5 days to hear from MS once I submit

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Peachy, you can add my GT for people willing to send invites out as I'm in the program as well.

Same rules apply that peachy stated, add me as a friend - msg me to let me know your from WC and want in on Preview Program - I'll send msg when done.

My GT is MvL Guardian

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I am also available for invites. Just remember friend me on xbox live and shoot me a message on live GT is wiedergod. I promise I will get back to you and let you know when I submitted the invite. It takes about 3-5 days to hear from MS once I submit

I have already added you.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Peachy, you can add my GT for people willing to send invites out as I'm in the program as well.

Same rules apply that peachy stated, add me as a friend - msg me to let me know your from WC and want in on Preview Program - I'll send msg when done.

My GT is MvL Guardian
Will do, thanks.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
No worries. The message is the critical bit. Thanks for that.

I use the message that requests the invite as a reminder as to who to send the "Done...." Message.

For the avoidance of doubt, I do not send "done..." Messages unless I have something to reply to. I genuinely will not notice gamers that friend me, there are too many.

So please always send a message. I have added 100% if those that have sent a message.

GamesAreOk

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm in and updated. Thanks again AluHS. My experience: I got the invitation after 2.5 days. After I accepted it took two more days to get prompted to update using Instant-On. After the update the Preview app still says "EnrollPending" and I can't access the private forums yet. Overall pretty smooth.

peachy001, I'm ready to be put on the OP list.

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm in and updated. Thanks again AluHS. My experience: I got the invitation after 2.5 days. After I accepted it took two more days to get prompted to update using Instant-On. After the update the Preview app still says "EnrollPending" and I can't access the private forums yet. Overall pretty smooth.

peachy001, I'm ready to be put on the OP list.

You may need to contact @XboxSupport to get access to the private forums. I found that I didn't have access until after I mentioned it, and they linked me where to go.

wafflesxo

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, finally got an Xbox One (well, two, between me and my roomie), would love if someone could send me an invite to join Preview. I'm an insider and registered dev, have 10/10 Mobile installed on six devices (3 phones, two tablets, DV8P, Stream 7 and even an ancient HP tc4400), kind of bothersome that Preview is invite only. My GT is c0mesweetdeath (thats a zero, not an o in there), any help would be mucho appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb