Xbox Live $50 MS bucks for $40.... JUMP ON THIS if buying any digital games

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Found this on a deal site, If you are planning to buy any digital games, I would jump at this, not sure if there is a limit but, deals like this are unheard of, so jump on it while it lasts...

This is digital delivery, just enter the code in the Wallet on your WP phone or go to xbox.com and select enter code. You should have the code in a few hours...

Microsoft Xbox Cash Gift Card $50 (email delivery) | Staples®

Add 1x $50 Microsoft Xbox Cash Gift Card or 2x $25 Microsoft Xbox Cash Gift Card to cart and apply coupon code 42619 for $10 off

From slickdeals

I grabbed this as figuring I am going to digitally order the new COD, as far as I see it, getting a $60 game for $50 :)

Hit thanks if you use this !

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
For anybody who works in a retail setting that sells anything Microsoft, go to ExpertZone and you get something similar but at an even better price. That's why all my games are digital now! ;)

This is awesome though for those of you who are not ExpertZone eligible. I'm going to link this to my friends.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
For anybody who works in a retail setting that sells anything Microsoft, go to ExpertZone and you get something similar but at an even better price. That's why all my games are digital now! ;)

This is awesome though for those of you who are not ExpertZone eligible. I'm going to link this to my friends.

Can you actually get Microsoft bucks/money that much cheaper ? I'm someone who watches deal sites time to time and also get emails for anything relating to Xbox from the deal sites, nothing like this ever comes up...

I used to have that back in the day when I was working retail selling MS stuff (pre-xbox live), now I work on their servers and high end software and I don't get any discounts on that stuff :(

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Can you actually get Microsoft bucks/money that much cheaper ? I'm someone who watches deal sites time to time and also get emails for anything relating to Xbox from the deal sites, nothing like this ever comes up...

I used to have that back in the day when I was working retail selling MS stuff (pre-xbox live), now I work on their servers and high end software and I don't get any discounts on that stuff :(

With a combination of ExpertZone points and some money yes. But if you have ever used ExpertZone, it is insanely easy to get points lol

I'd tell you how much but I'm not sure if it is in violation of the terms

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
well... I order this first thing this morning (EDT) and still haven't gotten the code emailed to me. Checking Staples account and they are still processing it? Really? I have ordered these from amazon before and got it within a few minutes....

Has anyone gotten their code yet?

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
well... I order this first thing this morning (EDT) and still haven't gotten the code emailed to me. Checking Staples account and they are still processing it? Really? I have ordered these from amazon before and got it within a few minutes....

Has anyone gotten their code yet?

I read that it was normally gotten in a few hours, I ordered it about 5 min before I posted it on this site, It did not show up till a little after midnight (so much for a few hours), and it came from giftcardmall or something or another....

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I read that it was normally gotten in a few hours, I ordered it about 5 min before I posted it on this site, It did not show up till a little after midnight (so much for a few hours), and it came from giftcardmall or something or another....

Thanks. Yeah, I got it this morning.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Dam the deals just got better, Picked up Kinect Sports Rivals for the Xbox one for $11.67 today from Amazon....I would of posted it but, they are gone now, not even accepting back orders...

Even saw a Xbox one with Kinect USED going for $319....dam some good deals out there..

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750