Xbox One Price Drop Starting Nov 2

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft Temporarily Drops Xbox One To $349 Starting November 2 - News - www.GameInformer.com

Microsoft has announced that it will dropping the price of Xbox One consoles and bundles by $50 beginning next week. The deal extends to all versions of the console, including the first version with a 1 TB hard drive.

This temporary price drop will be in effect at most retailers. This holiday, Microsoft is offering a standalone console ($349), the Assassin?s Creed bundle with and without Kinect ($349/$449), the Sunset Overdrive bundle ($349), and the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare bundle ($449 with 1 TB hard drive).

The offer expires on January 3, 2015.

Nice!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, it'd $350 for the non-Kinect. You'd only have saved $50 by waiting until now.

Me, I've beaten Watch Dogs and Shadow of Mordor in their entirety, while putting significant time into Titanfall, Madden 15, and Forza Motorsport 5 as well. I don't really think I missed out on a deal here, because those folks are coming into the holiday season needing to find room for Halo, CoD, and Sunset Overdrive like the rest of us, but they also have to either fit in or skip great games like Shadow of Mordor on top of it.

gonzalezo21

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
would it be able to get the discount even though it's preordered?

i found out at gamestop that we will get the reduced price on the first day :D

Last edited:

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Worst-case, you should be able to get a post-purchase price adjustment, particularly from Amazon, Target, or Best Buy (all seem to have solid policies on such things).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo