Pc games

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Does anybody know any really good pc games I can buy for my new Windows 10 TP or for Windows 7 Ultimate? I'm into just about any game available for pc so any game that you recommend will probably do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Not all of them cost money. This are my personal favorites/those which stand out.

Deus Ex (2000 - might need some prodding to get going properly)
(a mod: The Nameless Mod)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Mass Effect (the trilogy)
probably some Final Fantasy title

To The Moon
(also the two Holiday minisode specials)

Most any Grand Theft Auto (III, IV, Vice City, V when it drops, San Andreas is in the Store)
Minecraft

anything Starcraft
Age of Empires
Age of Mythology
Command and Conquer may or may not have aged well, did enjoy Tiberian Sun though.

League of Legends (not my cup of tea, but wildly popular amongst my peers)
I know some also play some MMO named TERA.

Halo PC (2003) and Halo Custom Edition (oh the mods you'll see)
Halo 2 Vista (2007 - might need prodding, do it for the campaign if you want)
Planetside 2
AssaultCube and/or Urban Terror are great fast-paced realistic-ish shooters
anything Half-Life
Lost Planet 2 potentially

Kaushik Banerjee

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
A few additions:
Action/role play:
assassins creed (all series...though would recommend u to start from brotherhood)
Skyrim the elder scrolls
Boderlands
First Person Shooters (try all series)
Call of duty
Medal of honour
Six Guns(windows store)
Brother in arms
Battlefeild
Tom Clancy series (Splinter cell )
Hitman
Maxpayne

Racing
NFS
Asphalt8 airborne( windows store)
Beach buggy racing( windows store)

Lots more are there but first try these out....then we can give you more...
Remember always support developers by buying original versions of games !

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Kaushik Banerjee, ill take these into consideration too, but i do have an eye out for Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and or 4, and also assassins creed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Steam has constantly sales (although the largest price-slashes are during their famous sales - Summer, Halloween, Autumn and Winter Holiday).
You can get games as cheap as under 1€ - they might not be on the same level as AAA titles.

GOG.com is also a good adress, especially for older games. Looking for a digital copy of Baldur's Gate or Monkey Island? They have it.

As for specific recommendations of games:

RPG:
The Elder Scrolls - III Morrowind, IV Oblivion, V Skyrim
Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas
The Witcher 1+2
Fable series
Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning
Dragon Age: Origins, 2 and Inquisition
Torchlight 1+2
Mass Effect 1-3 (I think 3 can't be bought directly on Steam)
Bastion & Transistor

Action-Adventures
Batman Arkham series (Asylum, City & Origins)
Alan Wake
Beyond Good and Evil
Darksiders 1+2
Enslaved - Odyssey to the West
Saints Row 3+4+Gat out of Hell
Dead Space 1-3

Adventures
Deponia Trilogy
Sam & Max Trilogy
The Wolf Among Us
Monkey Island series
Grim Fandango

Platformers
Guacamelee
Psychonauts (this one could be annoying to get to run)
Ori and the Blind Forest
Shovel Knight

Just don't buy from G2A, Kinguin and sorts, those are grey market dealers. You can get into trouble for buying there because sometimes the game keys they sell are stolen.
If you want to see some gameplay before you buy games or are not sure if the game is right for you I can highly recommend TotalBiscuits' series "WTF is...?".

kuba kosodrzewina

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
There are too many good games :D
I prefer rpg games.
-elder scroll
-divinity
-diablo (hack&slash)
-witcher
-dragon age
-arcanum
-fallout
...and many many more ;p

JamesGoblin

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I like MMORPGs, so I'd recommend couple (free to play, still decent) ones - Elder Scrolls Online, Guild Wars 2, Blade and Soul, Wildstar!?

JamesGoblin

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm going to take this opportunity to also plug Undertale. :)

Ah yes, speaking of single players - Undertale <3, Ori and the Blind Forest, The Darkest Dungeon, Pathologic (old one is remastered couple months ago, new one is scheduled for this November i guess!?), The Witcher 3, Fallout 4!?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Can't recommend Steam enough! They've always got sales going on as mentioned above, and they also have tons of "Free to play" games...

Also check out Epic Games They have the Unreal Tournament beta available for free! You can also download the latest Unreal engine and start making your own games if you're into that sort of thing...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Speaking of Origin, I just bought Star Wars Battlefront on sale for $19.99 through Origin games.

Regular price $39.99

Another awesome game to add to my collection, and another game that runs perfect on my GTX 970 SSC with all settings @Ultra!

IMO, this is the ultimate game for Star Wars fans! I actually dug out my Logitech Extreme 3D joystick for this one... X wing fighters? Tie fighters? The Millenium Falcon? Oh yeah!!!

Josiah23

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I forgot I made this thread... oops, lmao! Since April of 2015 (When i made this thread) I have gotten, played, and mostly beat (If beatable) the Witcher 3 (love this game), Battlefield 3-4, Skyrim Elder Scrolls (wan't that fond of it), Hitman Absolution (Good game), Crysis 3, Bioshock 1 - Infinite (Best game series of all time), Far Cry 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider 2016 (Haven't beaten yet), GTA V, Counter Strike Global Offense, Call of Duty Ghost, Injustice, Mortal Kombat Komplete edition, Mortal Kombat X, G Mod, Batman Arkham City GOTY edition, Fallout 4, DOOM 2016, Star Wars Battlefront 2016, and... No Man's Sky, lmao. 1 year and 8-9 months has been a long time but yet seem so short.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I forgot I made this thread... oops, lmao! Since April of 2015 (When i made this thread) I have gotten, played, and mostly beat (If beatable) the Witcher 3 (love this game), Battlefield 3-4, Skyrim Elder Scrolls (wan't that fond of it), Hitman Absolution (Good game), Crysis 3, Bioshock 1 - Infinite (Best game series of all time), Far Cry 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider 2016 (Haven't beaten yet), GTA V, Counter Strike Global Offense, Call of Duty Ghost, Injustice, Mortal Kombat Komplete edition, Mortal Kombat X, G Mod, Batman Arkham City GOTY edition, Fallout 4, DOOM 2016, Star Wars Battlefront 2016, and... No Man's Sky, lmao. 1 year and 8-9 months has been a long time but yet seem so short.

The Witcher 3 is just insane. My favorite game by a mile still. So, so good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077