The official WITCHER 3 thread!

ikhwanZulkefli

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I don't see any official thread yet for this game. So I guess we should have one. Anyone excited about this game? I can tell you i am!! Have you guys preordered it? With the game coming out in about a week, what are your expectations?

Last edited:

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I've never played a Witcher game before. I actually purchased the first two on GOG.com for $4.50 to try to catch up...

Poirots Progeny

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
This one is pre loaded! Can't wait. Hope it lives up to the hype. I've got sli gtx titan x's - house they do it justice lol. The previous games could stretch the pc at ultra settings, though I'm handling gta v easy.

millercrew5

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I preordered and so far not disappointed! Never played an witcher games so this is a first for me but looks amazing so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curseoftheninja

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I picked up Witcher 3 and started playing yesterday. I played about 2 hours of Witcher 2, but I lost interest. I almost decided against Witcher 3, but the hype was so good; and I had a bunch of trade-in credit. So far, the game has been great. It plays better than Witcher 2. I feel a little lost in the story, but the main plot is straightforward.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
It was released on steam Tuesday at 6pm. By Friday I put in 30 hours while holding a full time job. I can't stop playing and I never got into any of the other witcher games. It is one of my favorite games now hands down. Each mission is a true story. Graphics are gorgeous on my 980, and the dynamic trees/foliage is amazing. It's a must buy in my opinion. I'll definitely be playing this again after I'm done this round

ikhwanZulkefli

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
There's a bug known for the xbox one regarding saves. If we go to other apps during the game. Or we switched of xbox and wanted to straight continuing the game after switching the game back on, we will not be able to save the game. Lost 2 hours of my gameplay. Googled, most encountering this issue aswell

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
yeah, what I tend to do when I'm doing playing for the night/day - save - exit to menu - completely quit the game...

Apparently - the bug fix will be in the next game update that CDPR puts out for consoles soon...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077