Xbox One game streaming is now working.

anon(9140902)

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
streaming through the Xbox app on Windows 10. The Xbox app is version 5.6.11034, if you don't have this version, open Store (beta) and look for app updates.

Game streaming can't be done while say, someone is watching Netflix.

WgbgvVM.jpg

aSvVLfC.png

AlucardHS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Im having a problem with my controller for some reason while streaming. it acts ok in the beginning but soon it doesn't want to respond.

MobileVortex

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I threw a HDD in my tower and put windows 10 on it to try this out. There appears to be no drivers for my GTX570 and when i try to stream anything it says it's connected but i just get a grey box... I also am not able to use my second monitor. I'm assuming my video drivers are the issue. This better get fixed by the General Release of Windows 10...

I started the upgrade on my laptop which has a 680M on it. Nvidia has these drivers listed on the website, so hopefully it will work tonight after i get everything upgraded.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Tried this and it really doesnt work too well at least not for me.

I have 100mbps speed with comcast, but i have this connected to wifi, both xbox and the PC, can't connect wired due to house configuration

IN any case, wireless speed probably 20-30 mbps and it is very laggy even if i put the quality to low. Also, if i dont do anything, it just lags, but stays connected. if i try to play soething, then it just outright disconnects.

Very buggy, probably best to have it wired, but i would hope 20-30 mbps speeds would be good enough to make the stream respectable. THis is also a bandwidth hog as well.

​Any tips?

supadryz

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm having issues with the steaming. I use a Surface 2 Pro & both this & my Xbox One are in Preview program but when I attempt to link it says 'one of your devices tablet or xbox need an update' but as far as I am aware both are up to date?

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Can't get this to work either. On 10130 preview on my SP3 and have game streaming ticked on my preview Xbox, but it says it can't connect to my Xbox - even though it can see it.

Pretty sure the app is up to date as it updated as soon as i went to build 10130.........any idea??

bells0

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, suddenly started working for me after the May firmware update 2 nights ago. Not at home to see if the latest preview has downloaded yet. Happy days! [though wish my internet speed was faster as a little choppy, may need to cable it instead of wireless]

Steven Penner

May 29, 2014
Visit site
YMMV, but my Surface Pro 2 upgraded without a hitch and has had several updates since the initial build I loaded with no problems. If you are that concerned about it, just wait a month and W10 should be available to you by then if you have made your reservation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piklokz