Wireless Controller Replacement Parts?

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Just curious if anyone has purchased replacement parts for their controller, quality of parts and who from?

My RB (Right Bumper) button broke, thanks to the wife and a hard day of gaming, and I've pulled the button and tried to fix it to no avail and don't see myself forking money for a new controller because of a $5.00 fix.

I'm just unsure who to order from. I really don't want to get caught up buying from someone who turned out to be a kid in his basement with a 3D printer with a flimsy part that's worse than the flimsy part that Microsoft used.

Thanks in advance for input.

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Check out morbidstix.com

they do custom controllers, but also sell OEM parts (probably parts they've taken from the controllers they buy and replace with their custom parts so they're genuine.)

I've purchased from them before, and I could get you discount codes as well, however, the part is only $4.99 (and it comes with both L/R bumpers)

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Check out morbidstix.com

they do custom controllers, but also sell OEM parts (probably parts they've taken from the controllers they buy and replace with their custom parts so they're genuine.)

I've purchased from them before, and I could get you discount codes as well, however, the part is only $4.99 (and it comes with both L/R bumpers)

Thanks. I came across their ssitewhile looking and looked to be quality.

Luckily, wife txtd me earlier and said she had found a guy selling 2 non working controllers on Craigslist for $30.00 bucks. One non powering and one the toggle doesn't work. Looks like I can use one as a parts controller and fix mine and one of those so, now I get two, woohoo.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
CyclingGuy, if you want to PM me, I have parts. I own a repair business and I can send you a list of parts and pics.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss