valiant john

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I am a new windows phone game developer, I made 13 games so far, please tell me how can I improve my games. And get more reviews.
:unhappysweat:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hmm, more reviews means should follow after having more downloads, so first, it would be useful if you could post links to your game here - you've already got more than 10 posts so you should be able to post links now.

Second, try adding more information in the app description (I searched for your name in the store and saw your apps). It should be a combination of being concise yet interesting - just like how scripts in TV ads are made. They should convince the reader that your app is good and at least worth a try. And that brings me to the third point...

Third, avoid using phrases such as "I hope you like it", and especially don't refer to your apps as "simple" or "small" or "little". Imagine, if you were the reader, what would these words tell you about what the developer thinks about his or her app? To exaggerate: there's a difference between "begging" and "persuading".

Fourth, add relevant keywords - relevant both to what your app is and to the interests of your target user group. If your target user group are puzzle-lovers, then use that word somewhere in your app description. Figure out what the users are most likely typing into the search box and use those words.

Fifth (and last), relax. Your apps are relatively new and I think it's quite normal not to have so much exposure immediately. You may want to have your apps "featured" in the store, but I'm not sure how that works (yet I'm pretty sure that would cost some cash).

Hope these help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes