Subway Surfers: Decreased performance with latest New York update

AaronGraham

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
I have a Lumia 930 and recently updated Subway Surfers to the New York destination. I have always had flawless performance in the game and it has always been very smooth. With the latest update I have noticed vastly improved shadowing, reflections on the train carriages and improved animations. In general it looks much better. I checked it out on the Lumia 830 and noticed it has none of this features, which is understandable considering its much weaker CPU/GPU combo.

My problem with this latest upgrade is the decrease in performance experienced when using it on my Lumia 930. The game now stutters when in the more advanced stages of the game and it isn't as smooth nor as enjoyable as before. I want to know if anybody else has experienced this drop in frame rate with the latest update and is there anything I can do about it? Perhaps contacting the developer to let them know of this issue?

Regards,
Aaron Graham.

Stephenb1980

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi I have this game installed on my Microsoft lumia 640 xl and I noticed the same problem with the game not seeming as smooth after updating to the new York level with slight stutter at some points when your running where as before the update it seemed very smooth in the Greece level and the ones before that I also noticed that the score counter seems to go up a lot slower it seems to me so it's harder to build up a big score though I could be wrong on that one

Abhinaba Hazra

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
I have installed this version on my Lumia 630, as you know Lumia 630 is one of the least powerful phone. What I experienced in this version is that I can't run for more than 4 minutes & after that game crashes, all in game progressing lost. In earlier builds such problems not happen.

Last edited:

AaronGraham

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
My problems are stilling continuing with the latest Kenya update. It is good to know that I am not the only one suffering from performance problems!

Abhinaba Hazra

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
After updating to Kenya edition I am facings a new problem - i am unable to login to my facebook account, every time when I tab for facebook login it shows expired password message. Earlier I faced this issue but after updating to Sydney edition it solved.
Is anybody facing same problem?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss