Any reason to play GTA San Andreas?

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I bought GTA V via the Deals for Gold for my Xbox One. I'm curious with that game, is there any reason I should get GTA San Andreas on the 360 via the Deals with Gold? I've played GTA III, Vice City, and IV, and since both are set in the same area, even though it's really cheap, I'm wondering if it's worth it.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I dont know how much it costs, but i can say its a damn good game and I had much enjoyment on a tablet of mine.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I think GTA San Andreas os the biggest game in the franchise.

Buy it for the story and if you just can't get enough GTA.

It's an 11 year old game though so if you're pay with ancient graphics then I think you should still have it your collection

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
San Andreas was my favorite. Loaded with cholos and gangsters of all sorts. Tons of fun and stereotypically accurate of my times in late 90's LA.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I bought GTA V via the Deals for Gold for my Xbox One. I'm curious with that game, is there any reason I should get GTA San Andreas on the 360 via the Deals with Gold? I've played GTA III, Vice City, and IV, and since both are set in the same area, even though it's really cheap, I'm wondering if it's worth it.

GTA III, Liberty City, and IV are set in New York, whie the Vice City is set in Miami, not close.

oryan_dunn

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Just watched this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9napy2LgFOw

I hadn't kept up on GTA games for some time. I didn't know the 360 version was originally a port of the OG Xbox game, and that that version was pulled and replaced with an HD version (what is currently on sale for $4), but that this HD version is a port of the iPad version.

I think I'll just stick to playing GTA V. I'll keep an eye on the steam version, though wikipedia says it doesn't support widescreen, which would be a bit of a letdown.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb