World of Tanks Blitz on Surface 3

xFalk

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I need help. I installed WoTB on my Surface 3 with W10 but it wont switch to tablet controls, instead demanding I use a mouse and keyboard to control the game as if I am on a PC. I tried switching to tablet mode during the game and also before starting the game but nada. Also tried with and without the keyboard attached and same thing. I tried going into settings to make control changes but I didn't see where I could tell it that I was using a tablet. In fact I only am able to see three settings columns, and not the Graphics settings dashboard as shown below. Any help is appreciated.
World_Tanks_Blitz_Settings.jpg

Witness

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I need help. I installed WoTB on my Surface 3 with W10 but it wont switch to tablet controls, instead demanding I use a mouse and keyboard to control the game as if I am on a PC. I tried switching to tablet mode during the game and also before starting the game but nada. Also tried with and without the keyboard attached and same thing. I tried going into settings to make control changes but I didn't see where I could tell it that I was using a tablet. In fact I only am able to see three settings columns, and not the Graphics settings dashboard as shown below. Any help is appreciated.

I didn't see anything about a reboot, so I'm going to suggest a reboot. It resolved 80% of help tickets when I worked the desk back then.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa