Neverwinter - Windows Central Guild Discussion

Thyrennia

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Just came to say hi. I'm Farlyn Cheysul@Thyrennia. Fairly active (just at weird times) HR looking forward to actually be able to play with an active guild. I'll try to be around as long as I can on Sundays. Start work shortly after noon so... but see you all around ^.^

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Just came to say hi. I'm Farlyn Cheysul@Thyrennia. Fairly active (just at weird times) HR looking forward to actually be able to play with an active guild. I'll try to be around as long as I can on Sundays. Start work shortly after noon so... but see you all around ^.^

Hi, Welcome to the forum and Guild 😁
, if you need any help please feel free to ask here or on guild chat.

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Just want to let you guys know don't waste time on collecting elemental motes, you need to buy wands from trade bar merchant 45 each or 22k AD in AH, it comes with 4 charges, each charge last for 30mins.

Only 1 motes from each Heroic Encounter, I have spend an hour in Fiery Pit chasing after barrels HE only getting 11/100, the artifact weapon isn't that strong either, cant use to feed other artifact after all it is lvl1 only, I would recommend using the artifact weapons you get trough campaign, after that set your target for Twisted Artifact Weapon.

Only do this when you are out of things to do, I would rather spend time killing stuff at stronghold...

voungel white

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I'm Jeb buttkiss@orangebark03. I've been in the guild for about two weeks but never got around to posting until now. I'm a level 68 oathborne paladin (protection) and I'm pretty active usually early mornings eastern time though I get on throughout the day sporadically. I hope to have a lot of fun with you all

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Looking for advice - through my daily VIP today, I finally got something good - Epic artifact. I chose the Sphere of Black Ice. The question I have is do I keep it? Looks like I could get around 450k AD for it. I already have 4 artifacts (some don't compliment my class). I've already upgraded two of those to Epic and have enough rune stones to upgrade the other two. One is only a day or so away of being able to upgrade. So, do I sell off the new artifact which should pay for another month of VIP?

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Looking for advice - through my daily VIP today, I finally got something good - Epic artifact. I chose the Sphere of Black Ice. The question I have is do I keep it? Looks like I could get around 450k AD for it. I already have 4 artifacts (some don't compliment my class). I've already upgraded two of those to Epic and have enough rune stones to upgrade the other two. One is only a day or so away of being able to upgrade. So, do I sell off the new artifact which should pay for another month of VIP?

Actually it depends what class and build you play, choose artifact that can help you boost yr primary stats. You should have not open the box if you wanted it for sale or trade for a better mount :p

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy with my Owl Bear :)

I went with the Black Ice one because it does compliment my stats. And better than a couple that I have (I don't think Hunter Ranger benefits much from force which is on at least one of mine). But the temptation of 400k AD is pretty strong. That would pay for another month of VIP for the cheapskate that I am.

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm happy with my Owl Bear :)

I went with the Black Ice one because it does compliment my stats. And better than a couple that I have (I don't think Hunter Ranger benefits much from force which is on at least one of mine). But the temptation of 400k AD is pretty strong. That would pay for another month of VIP for the cheapskate that I am.

Lol, you may have to wait awhile now 1000zen = 200k AD, maybe somewhere around 185-190.

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
This is the max stats of Sphere of Black Ice, not sure if a hunter needs recovery/life steal & control bonus (entangle/stun/dazzle).
For some reason Paul chooses the samething too when he gets that form the chest :p

Sphere of Black Ice
Use: The corrupting influence of Black Ice roots the target for 3 seconds and also does 4,561 damage every second for 3 seconds. Afer 3 seconds the Black Ice will reach critical mass and explode, damaging all nearby enemies for 11,402 damage.
Equip: +1,000 Recovery
Equip: +1,000 Life Steal
Equip: +600 Control Bonus

When it comes to Artifact i think it is better to consider the Equip stats than the ability it gives.

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This is the max stats of Sphere of Black Ice, not sure if a hunter needs recovery/life steal & control bonus (entangle/stun/dazzle).
For some reason Paul chooses the samething too when he gets that form the chest :p

Sphere of Black Ice
Use: The corrupting influence of Black Ice roots the target for 3 seconds and also does 4,561 damage every second for 3 seconds. Afer 3 seconds the Black Ice will reach critical mass and explode, damaging all nearby enemies for 11,402 damage.
Equip: +1,000 Recovery
Equip: +1,000 Life Steal
Equip: +600 Control Bonus

When it comes to Artifact i think it is better to consider the Equip stats than the ability it gives.

I completely agree with that. They all seem to do around the same damage just via different methods. I went with the Black Ice because of the recovery and life steal (I don't even know what control bonus is). There's a few listed on the market for around 500,000 AD so that would definitely cover VIP, even at the lousy exchange rate to Zen. I'm just trying to decide if it's worth it. Leaning towards throwing it up for sale for 5 days. If someone buys it, great. If not, then I'll use it.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Man, I don't know how I'm going to play this anymore. The Division's been a blast early on, and finding time for two MMOs will be rough. I'll at least try for the early-Sunday Heroic stuff, if folks are around for that. I'm closing in on 66, but these daily quests have gotten rather tedious, and trying to get Arcane Lore pages is a drag.

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Man, I don't know how I'm going to play this anymore. The Division's been a blast early on, and finding time for two MMOs will be rough. I'll at least try for the early-Sunday Heroic stuff, if folks are around for that. I'm closing in on 66, but these daily quests have gotten rather tedious, and trying to get Arcane Lore pages is a drag.

Once a week you get a quest "protect portal to turn" it gives 10 lore pages, but I think it's only for lvl70..
You should be 70 by now, my alt just by doing invocation its already 43..

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Once a week you get a quest "protect portal to turn" it gives 10 lore pages, but I think it's only for lvl70..
You should be 70 by now, my alt just by doing invocation its already 43..

I would have been if I weren't lazy for the past week or so. The post-60 leveling XP scales WAY up, being like 10 times as much as the levels right before 60, so the invocations don't do much to get you through levels. I need to get back to at least my daily dungeons, since The Cleric gives about 50K XP for completing it (where as the others in the Stronghold give maybe 5-15K).

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I would have been if I weren't lazy for the past week or so. The post-60 leveling XP scales WAY up, being like 10 times as much as the levels right before 60, so the invocations don't do much to get you through levels. I need to get back to at least my daily dungeons, since The Cleric gives about 50K XP for completing it (where as the others in the Stronghold give maybe 5-15K).

There is actually a better way to level pass 60-70 pretty quickly, most user who clear quest map by map would have reach this part of the game around lvl60-61, you have to talk to NPC near the big three at Protectors Enclave (beside Boo) get Elemental Evil quest, travel to Reclamation Rock, Drowned Shores, Fiery Pit & Spinward Rise. They have a ton of Vigilance Quest each gives you around 10k above XP if i remember correctly, they are mostly simple task like kill certain type of enemy, remember to grab Vigilance request Quest from stronghold they give you extra XP too if you kill a number of enemy at those location + complete a certain number of Vigilance Quest.

Sockets some gems for XP boost in your gear, buy a new set of Rare gear for faster killing then change another set at lvl70, they dont really cost much (Guardian Fighter & Devoted Cleric gears are cheapest among all classes in AH) or you can try checking the Seal NPC in Proctectors Enclave market place, can actually trade for some better armor you should have got enough from Dungeon :)

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
There is actually a better way to level pass 60-70 pretty quickly, most user who clear quest map by map would have reach this part of the game around lvl60-61, you have to talk to NPC near the big three at Protectors Enclave (beside Boo) get Elemental Evil quest, travel to Reclamation Rock, Drowned Shores, Fiery Pit & Spinward Rise. They have a ton of Vigilance Quest each gives you around 10k above XP if i remember correctly, they are mostly simple task like kill certain type of enemy, remember to grab Vigilance request Quest from stronghold they give you extra XP too if you kill a number of enemy at those location + complete a certain number of Vigilance Quest.

Sockets some gems for XP boost in your gear, buy a new set of Rare gear for faster killing then change another set at lvl70, they dont really cost much (Guardian Fighter & Devoted Cleric gears are cheapest among all classes in AH) or you can try checking the Seal NPC in Proctectors Enclave market place, can actually trade for some better armor you should have got enough from Dungeon :)

I've done all of that. I've got Azure Rank 5s in my Ultility slots that allow it. I did Drowned Shore to death, back to life, and death again. It's just the redundancy of it that's had me slacking. I did my Skirmish and Encounter dailies to hit 66 today, though.

OldDogSparky

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've done all of that. I've got Azure Rank 5s in my Ultility slots that allow it. I did Drowned Shore to death, back to life, and death again. It's just the redundancy of it that's had me slacking. I did my Skirmish and Encounter dailies to hit 66 today, though.

I've been doing the cleric dungeon tasks with my control wizard (lvl 67) and a few of the other easy guild quests. That's been the most productive thing to do. It's pretty fast and it gives some gear to feed to my artifact belt or mimic. After that I just a few vigilant (fiery pit right now) and switch chars. I suppose you could get into a routine of just spending 30 mins or so doing that then go play some The Division. Iccy is right about the 2 elemental evil quests. Those are available every day and are a good amount of XP for the time it takes. I ended up buying a stack of Rank 7 azures to put in all my utilities. I'll move those to offensive slots at 70 to boost my crit.

I'm going to try to hit 70 using these methods and then gear up and take on the Spinward rise for the artifact weapons.

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Is there a better way to change artifact weapon boosted skills? Buying cube for random skill change is gonna cost alot or is there away to get those cube from farming?

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there a better way to change artifact weapon boosted skills? Buying cube for random skill change is gonna cost alot or is there away to get those cube from farming?

I've never come across any of the Cubes of Augmentation (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about) randomly. I bought one very early in my game figuring it sounded cool only to realize that I didn't have anything to use it on. I finally realized that it was for your artifact weapon and that you needed 4. So I bought 3 more, applied it, and got the next most useless weapon boost. So, I have an artifact that has two boosted skills, neither of which do I use. I've been tempted to buy 4 more, as 2 of the 3 remaining boosts would be useful, but since it's random, I suspect I'd get the next most useless one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb