Neverwinter - Windows Central Guild Discussion

DavidBelanger

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
If you can't add him because it says he is already in a guild I apologize. I did not expect this quick of a turn around and may have not removed him from the temporary guild he is in. I will do that as soon as I get home. Thank you for your quick response though.

All right, I added your main character and I see you online now. Looking forward to seeing you join us for the Sunday Heroic Encounters :)

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone.

Managed to find myself here via Neverwinters twitter and just looking to do something different, also to help out to since I'm pretty much done with all the campaign boons and spend the time I have farming for thaumaturgic and resonance stones and it gets a bit dull after a while so if there's any room id be more than happy to help. I'm on everyday around 6pm GMT for a few hours unless it's the weekend then I tend to get on a bit later.

I can be found at LordArseraptor@AlteredEdge both character and gamertag have spaces just incase that's a thing so yeah that's it just let me know asap.

Thanks!

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone.

Managed to find myself here via Neverwinters twitter and just looking to do something different, also to help out to since I'm pretty much done with all the campaign boons and spend the time I have farming for thaumaturgic and resonance stones and it gets a bit dull after a while so if there's any room id be more than happy to help. I'm on everyday around 6pm GMT for a few hours unless it's the weekend then I tend to get on a bit later.

I can be found at LordArseraptor@AlteredEdge both character and gamertag have spaces just incase that's a thing so yeah that's it just let me know asap.

Thanks!

Where do you farm resonance stones? I've been trying to figure out the best way to level up my artifact weapons. Is that just playing through the Underdark campaign again?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I hope everyone saw Windows Central's big leveling guide:

Make the most out of Double XP Weekend with our Leveling Guide

The article contains:

• Leveling tips that are useful any time, not just during 2X XP Weekend
  • Details about The Maze Engine expansion, coming on May 3rd

Please leave a positive comment on the article after reading it (and tweet/retweet if you haven't already). That helps Perfect World Entertainment know that our readers enjoy Neverwinter-specific content and helps us secure better prizes for contests.

Hello everyone.

Thanks!

Glad you found your way here! It sounds like you could be a great help to the guild, especially since we always need campaign treasures. Invite sent (and yes, spaces matter in both cases). :D

I am a new guild member, but I was using an alt character when I accepted the guild invitation. The character that is currently in the guild is my rogue, 'Ginsu Scissorhands'. My main character is 'Brut Al'. He is a great weapons fighter. I would like to leave Ginsu in the guild and add Brut as well. I have two more characters but I am just leveling them up. One is a 53 and the other is a 10. They are both hunters. I thank you and Brut thanks you.

Welcome to the guild! It was fun teaming up with you the other day. :)

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Where do you farm resonance stones? I've been trying to figure out the best way to level up my artifact weapons. Is that just playing through the Underdark campaign again?

I'm not sure if there are other places to farm them but I've been farming the dragons in the well of dragons. Its random as to what you'll get but I've managed to get 3 stacks of green, around 50 blue and around 25 purple just by playing for a few hours a day.

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if there are other places to farm them but I've been farming the dragons in the well of dragons. Its random as to what you'll get but I've managed to get 3 stacks of green, around 50 blue and around 25 purple just by playing for a few hours a day.

That would explain why I've never seen them. I haven't yet tried to take on a dragon. I assume that must happen on instance #1 and why everyone always wants to be invited to 1.

Paul, as we get more and more Level 70, we definitely should try hitting those as well as just the stronghold HEs

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
They tend to happen on the top 4 instances but most people probably want to be in 1 since it can be done quicker but it just depends if people want to do them or not.

If you use Dragon's Hoard Enchantments you can get resonance stones that way, you can also get peridot, aquamarine, flawless sapphires and black opals which can help to.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
We can try mixing Well of Dragon runs in with our Stronghold HE meetups, sure. I actually love Well of Dragon runs. :D

Speaking of which, remember! Today and Sunday this week are Guild Stronghold HE meetup days. Meetup starts at ~7am PT and continues till about 10am PT. Please join in during that time, everyone!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not crazy about that place. Not being able to solo the dailies is rough when the guild's not populated all the time. That, and with all the HE work we've been doing, finding time to then group up for Well is sometimes difficult. I guess I might be able to solo stuff when I get near that 1800 item level Tiamat requires.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I hope everyone saw our new guide. Lots of useful tips for people who find Neverwinter chat confusing!

How to chat like a pro in Neverwinter

Please leave a positive comment on the article after reading it (and tweet/retweet if you haven't already). That helps Perfect World Entertainment know that our readers enjoy Neverwinter-specific content and helps us secure better prizes for contests.

Thanks to everyone who came out for our first Saturday Stronghold Heroic Encounter meetup! We won't do Saturday mornings regularly unless active membership doubles from what we have now. But anytime there's a good weekend event that meshes well with Stronghold HEs, we'll try to make Saturday meetups happen.

Please do come along every Sunday morning around 9am CT until noon or later, because Sunday meetups are here to stay.

I'm not crazy about that place. Not being able to solo the dailies is rough when the guild's not populated all the time. That, and with all the HE work we've been doing, finding time to then group up for Well is sometimes difficult. I guess I might be able to solo stuff when I get near that 1800 item level Tiamat requires.

I didn't like to go into Well of Dragons solo either. I've built up a little since then (gear around 2K I think) and that seems to be good enough to survive most of the dailies by myself, other than when I have to enter the prison. The most important thing is not to aggro more than one group of enemies at a time, because that will be the end of you.

We actually have several level 70 players in the guild now - I'd say 10-15 who play fairly regularly. When you want to visit Well, just ask one of them to come along and help.

That said, the real fun part of Well IMO is doing dragon runs and HEs with a big group. You can also focus on Dread Ring and Sharandar (both much easier areas) and just progress on Well when help is available. You don't have to knock all of the campaigns out at once, especially if you started Tyranny super late as you and I both did.

Last edited:

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
Didn't realise the stronghold was fairly large so its probably time to invest in a decent mount, at some point anyway. Been adding to the guild coffer here and there just didn't know you needed so much to rank things up. Looking forward to getting level 2 marketplace some of that armour looks good!

IccyAsd

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Didn't realise the stronghold was fairly large so its probably time to invest in a decent mount, at some point anyway. Been adding to the guild coffer here and there just didn't know you needed so much to rank things up. Looking forward to getting level 2 marketplace some of that armour looks good!

Yeah same here, cant wait for the market upgrade, I think we are 1-2 upgrades away until market upgrade, hope the expansion comes sooner as it will reduce the cost of upgrade. May 3rd can't come Sooner..

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Didn't realise it'll be easier to upgrade with the update so probably a good time to grind stuff out ready for that.

We appreciate the donations! Hoping to play with you soon - will the Sunday morning meetups work in the future?

I have a spreadsheet in the works that will show all of the guild structure costs and how much less they will be after the Maze Engine update. Will share when it's done.

littlebib

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'll miss one more Sunday, but hope to be back the following week and looking forward to it. Maybe I'll figure out how to properly play my bubble paladin by then. :) I tried Lostmauth yesterday and even with the bubble active and health boosted, I was getting killed. I'm not used to actually blocking with the paladin so I think I need to do a lot better job at that. I was a pro at dodging with the HR because you have to, but the paladin didn't require much strategy until now.

-Ulvein

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
http://www.windowscentral.com/neverwinter-chat-guide
That said, the real fun part of Well IMO is doing dragon runs and HEs with a big group. You can also focus on Dread Ring and Sharandar (both much easier areas) and just progress on Well when help is available. You don't have to knock all of the campaigns out at once, especially if you started Tyranny super late as you and I both did.

Yeah, I'm still working to get to the Icespire Peak follow-up. I'll hopefully have time to get that going today. I don't care for the dragon runs myself because the game just runs like garbage in them. The encounters just turn into mashing buttons and hoping the frame drops don't get you killed by a big attack. I'm hoping I can get geared up to 1800 to try Tiamat (there's an Achievement, for starters), and with any luck it maybe will run a little better?

well did some good HE runs and did all 9 chapters of a quest i cant remember! Oh man lots of laughs during those times.

Yup84

Yeah, you and that gear...by the way, I'll be home tonight, and if you're on, I can give you a few pieces of better stuff I made last night (namely the shirt and pants, my Mailsmithing might not be quite high enough for the other stuff).

AlucardHS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, you and that gear...by the way, I'll be home tonight, and if you're on, I can give you a few pieces of better stuff I made last night (namely the shirt and pants, my Mailsmithing might not be quite high enough for the other stuff).

yea i don't understand what yall talking about here my armor is fine

SirMykey

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
We appreciate the donations! Hoping to play with you soon - will the Sunday morning meetups work in the future?

I have a spreadsheet in the works that will show all of the guild structure costs and how much less they will be after the Maze Engine update. Will share when it's done.

Should be available this Sunday wasn't able to get on in time was just a little busy. Hopefully it'll be alot cheaper then it currently is, just slightly impatient (and cheap) to get it done!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb